Tyson Fury doesnt look like hes fighting this year

That's a shame.

Well, he won't be the only dominant HW to fight once in 2020, and he KOed Wilder.

I won't mind if he gets to fight someone significant early in 2021.

I'd rather see him not fight than crush a giant can or fight a heavy bag with arms & legs to be honest.
I'm less of a fan of inactivity, though. Not a lot of options out there from a risk/reward standpoint, though.

It sucks! Just like most governments reaction to this corona bullshit.

I don't think Fury wants any of Wilder for some reason (in a way that is hard to justify using consistent logic), this latest development suggests he might get stripped at some point and we will get Wilder vs Povetkin/whyte for the WBC title

Fury tends to fight to the level of his opponents, so this is probably smart - doesn’t need another Otto Vallin scare

He should probably have a fight before Joshua. It’s gonna be a long time out of the ring

I don't think Fury wants any of Wilder
In Wilder's backyard?
Why? Why Fury should be 3 rd time in Wilder's backyard?
Cos you are his fan?
this latest development suggests he might get stripped
Belts doesn't matter any bare thing for me.
Fury and A.J should fight for Undisputed ..............
Wilder had been exposed even with problems vs Ortiz, not alone draw in his backyard and defeat in his backyard vs Fury.

Wilder is exposed. He was not capable to defeat Fury in his own backyard &2 years + months nice talks.

Belts are nothing. Wilder is exposed, beated up and clearly defeated in his hometown by B side fighter. Defeated!

Fury is the King, Wilders fans , Fury is The King that had exposed Wilder.

GOD BLESS FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belts are nothing. Wilder is exposed, beated up and clearly defeated in his hometown by B side fighter. Defeated!

Fury is the King, Wilders fans , Fury is The King that had exposed Wilder.

GOD BLESS FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wilder lost in Alabama?

tenor.gif

Reactions: MT7
Back