Tyson Fury coming out to Living in America

Has anyone claimed cultural appropriation for this and the Creed outfit?

Apollo Creed got killed in the fght he came out to that song for.

I think American boxing fans are starting to fall in love with Tyson, and I think he's starting to love us too. I wish him and Wilder would rematch, it would be a pretty big fight here and all over the world.

I think American boxing fans are starting to fall in love with Tyson, and I think he's starting to love us too. I wish him and Wilder would rematch, it would be a pretty big fight here and all over the world.

it's gonna happen, don't worry about that

I even see Ruiz-Fury and Ruiz-Wilder happen before Joshua will fight Wilder or Fury.

the only one ducking is Joshua

it's gonna happen, don't worry about that

I even see Ruiz-Fury and Ruiz-Wilder happen before Joshua will fight Wilder or Fury.

the only one ducking is Joshua
I'm no AJ fan but I think he'll be back at some point, altho I don't altogether disagree w/ you either. I just think AJ needs to go back and start a few steps back after that L he took, that really hurt his hype and his career, he needs to avenge that loss at some point, imo, which I think he can do in due time. Ruiz will never be an "easy" opponent tho, he's Mexican afterall.

One the funniest things in boxing that I have seen and I hate most of the ring walk shit that happens (gervonta davis in a fucking michael jackson outfit).

He entertained everyone and has the skill to back up his crazy antics

Americans love dickheads...well now they have a new one they can love

But did you guys notice that amazing head movement where — even if he had remained completely motionless — every punch would have whiffed?

The next Ali, ladies and gentleman.

Last edited:
Tyson has a global appeal much like Ali. Hes obe of those guys who can be more popular than the home fighter.

Lol nope, American boxing fans consider Fury and the rest of British boxing a sad joke

Back