Media Tyson Fury calls out Francis Ngannou + Showtime president offers him Bellator W/ Wilder fight

Who wins?

• Total voters

John12

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I only believed like the first 2-3 seconds, then he started talking crap, cage, 4oz gloves? This crap is going to be boxing if it ever happens.

PS: The text about showtime its actually quite interesting, i hope it does happen for him.

Ngannou boxing Fury or Wilder for his first ever match

<escalate99>

It's all about the $$$. No one with any sense expects him to be competitive but a lot of dumb people will buy it. I don't blame him. I'd take my ass whooping for all those millions too. And for Fury it's the easiest check hell ever cash. Makes sense all around.

lol at anyone saying Francis was beneath Tyson’s attention. Eat crow bitches.
Ey4CjDAW8AE4BzI.jpg

Last edited:
It's all about the $$$. No one with any sense expects him to be competitive but a lot of dumb people will buy it. I don't blame him. I'd take my ass whooping for all those millions too. And for Fury it's the easiest check hell ever cash. Makes sense all around.
Exactly. It is not different than Conor vs Floyd in that regard.

One clear difference in general is the Francis is doing this himself and Conor did in with the UFC, but anyone who thinks it would be competitive don't know anything about boxing.

Ngannou literally dies or almost dies vs Wilder or Fury. He has a better chance against Wilder within the first 3 rounds. Fury just plays with his food for 5-6 rounds before putting Ngannou away.

Fury turns down a notch if he knows he's going to win and doesn't want to inflict lifelong damage.

Check his last fight. Pitter patter because he didn't want to hurt a comrade.

Francis will be fine.

Back