Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder come together for their rematch press conference

There is only ooooooooooone Tysoooooooooooooon Furyyyyyyyy
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB SQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Was it good?

Wilder: it is my belt, Fury: it is my belt lol like little kids

I have to hide behind the couch whenever Wilder speaks. Never cringed at another human so much in my life.

How’s his shoulder looking.....

Entertaining watch, but the usual from both lads, would have liked to hear more from sugar hill but he kept his cards well close to his chest.

Would love Fury to win but I am picking Deontay to win

I believe he will find the punch at some stage and end it.

Wouldn't be surprised if he does it early

Really hope I'm wrong

Wilder wins by stoppage this time. Waaaaay more room for adjustment and the adjustments Wilder needs to make are a lot simpler.

Wilder's last performance was ok, didn't see much improvement from him.

Fury's last was pitiful.. If he continues that performance it's over for him.

Wilder's last performance was ok, didn't see much improvement from him.

Fury's last was pitiful.. If he continues that performance it's over for him.
It is over for him. And I'm expecting the same level Fury as first fight. But Wilder caught up twice, and he just finds a home in every fight, and it takes one shot. Tyson already took two, and the second looked fucking nasty. His chin ain't holding up twice. I can't see it happening any other way. Fury will be ahead on cards unless the KDs happen early.

Think about this. Gman took some bombs from JJ even though he won that fight, and the rematch, think about this... Julian Jackson could be knocked out. GMan a hard puncher (and some say harder than the Hawk himself), but they were both massive punchers. Both known for such. So Gman has head trauma signs before Benn? I guarantee that was the Jackson fights that advanced him far enough for the equally savage Benn to end it all for him. Jackson was a legendary puncher, ranked 1 by most... Look, in this modern day era, we have a proven contender in the "does he punch harder than Julian Jackson?" race. His name is Wilder. Guarantee that Wilder took years off man's life, and fall to canvas woke him up. He was OUT.

That KD was insane that Tyson got up, props but his chin cant survive twice. And he took 2 KDs already meaning he felt the power twice. I compare the Gman reminder, even though it isn't the same, as a reminder fighters leave a piece of themselves in the ring each time, and Tyson only 2nd to make bell, and only a draw, a fair result Aries.

It is over for him. And I'm expecting the same level Fury as first fight. But Wilder caught up twice, and he just finds a home in every fight, and it takes one shot. Tyson already took two, and the second looked fucking nasty. His chin ain't holding up twice. I can't see it happening any other way. Fury will be ahead on cards unless the KDs happen early.

Think about this. Gman took some bombs from JJ even though he won that fight, and the rematch, think about this... Julian Jackson could be knocked out. GMan a hard puncher (and some say harder than the Hawk himself), but they were both massive punchers. Both known for such. So Gman has head trauma signs before Benn? I guarantee that was the Jackson fights that advanced him far enough for the equally savage Benn to end it all for him. Jackson was a legendary puncher, ranked 1 by most... Look, in this modern day era, we have a proven contender in the "does he punch harder than Julian Jackson?" race. His name is Wilder. Guarantee that Wilder took years off man's life, and fall to canvas woke him up. He was OUT.

That KD was insane that Tyson got up, props but his chin cant survive twice. And he took 2 KDs already meaning he felt the power twice. I compare the Gman reminder, even though it isn't the same, as a reminder fighters leave a piece of themselves in the ring each time, and Tyson only 2nd to make bell, and only a draw, a fair result Aries.

I understand and can agree tbh.

I don't think I've ever seen someone go down in that fashion then raise from the dead and hurt his opponent. No way Fury can repeat that again, I don't think I'll ever see it again in my life time. It would be like Duran getting up after Hearns thunder right then getting up and winning the round.

But is it possible for Fury to avoid the right in a similar way Ortiz II was able to for 6 rounds. Given Fury's last outing, that percentage has dropped significantly for me. Where as Wilder hasn't changed.

Fight obviously could go either way. Fury won the first fight. But Wilder has looked better since then. Fight's as close to a coin flip as you'll see at that level.

Mismatch... Wilder can't move with Fury. If he doesn't get careless, he should be able to bank the victory.

Wilder wins by stoppage this time. Waaaaay more room for adjustment and the adjustments Wilder needs to make are a lot simpler.

I tend to favor Wilder right now, but I don’t know if the guy makes any adjustments at all.

What exact adjustments are you speaking of? Wilder is what he is, and he's not going to change at this point - he looks for a physical fight, and against opponents that don't have the skills / size / athleticism to fight back, that's significantly easier to do. Evander Holyfield would be someone who would defeat Wilder, despite the height advantage.

With Fury he has two issues - someone who's just as big (or bigger) and who doesn't even want an all out physical fight, but rather wants to play the range game. Theoretically this is not a good match up for Wilder, but maybe in practice he'll land a long right hand and close the show... I think rounds 8-9 are most likely if that happens.

Back