Tyson>Frazier

Wow, your the one who is ignorant. You didnt even watch the vid and yet you assumed that ppl who were involved in Tysons life weren't on the documentary. Rooney, and all his past managers were ALL on the documentary, and all commented on how downhill Tyson went. And like I said before, everyone on that video is a billion times more credibile than you. Your just a hater, who doesn't want to look at facts. I understand that Tyson is resonpisbile for his actions, im not making excuses, but im still not gonna ignore what givens and Don king did to him. He needed somone who cares like Cus, to keep him stable and focusing on things that mattrered. Tyson wasn.t capable of doing that himself, its jut how he was. After cus died, noting but snakes took over his life. FACT

And im not discredditing Frazier Sonny. I have him ahead of Tyson on the alltime lists, im simply saying Tyson is a bad matchup for him. You saw what happened against Foreman, and you saw what Tyson did to Marvis. Fraziers dont like power hitters, who pressure. Tyson is quicker than Foreman and would bring the pressure hard. Tyson has an awesome chin aswell

You're unintelligent.

We all make mistakes, but the only fact here is that even Tyson spells better than you. I've taken the liberty of highlighting a few errors.

This one above is chock-full as well:

"This argument is stupid. Every boxing anaylists knows Tyson went downhill and changed after Cus died, and after he fired roony. Watch the bio on Tyson, its on youtube, about 12 parts. Everyone knows damn well that Givens and King ruined him. It was all about the women, and money.

Tyson would do to Frazier, what he did to Fraziers son. They basically had the same style, though Joe was better than is sone, the outcome would be unevitibale.

And boxing analysists> Sherdog mod's opinions. Tyson wasnt the same, when he hooked up with King and Givens. They fucked his head up and took th focus he once had with cus away. End of thread. facts>your opions"

Maybe he too will fade into Bolivian??? :icon_twis

Back