Tyrong won because he's an A-level athlete. Both basically predicted that. More will follow.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me objectively what makes an A level athlete over his peers, the despised B and revolted C level athletes and why the B and C are only exclusive to MMA

The whole A-level athlete thing is just cucks fantasising over big, muscular black men in the NFL.

There's a certain superficial logic to it – MMA doesn't pay well, so in theory the superior athletes should be creamed off to the big money sport leagues – but it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

For example, Fedor's base art was judo, where he was an internationally ranked but middle-of-the-pack guy. Unable to break into the upper echelons of the sport, he tried his hand in Sport Sambo, where the talent pool is smaller, but wasn't quite up to snuff there either. He ended up having to settle for being a big fish in the microscopic Combat Sambo pond.

Now, when he crossed over to MMA, he ended up becoming widely regarded as GOAT, but the cuck crew would have us believe that such inferior sportsmen would be swept aside if only the money was right for superior athletes to cross over.

...Except we actually did see Fedor fight judo greats who crossed over after him (Ogawa and Ishii), and he crushed them.

Being lean, muscular and gifted with a lot of fast-twitch muscle fibres is obviously not a disadvantage in MMA, don't get me wrong, but chin, game planning, mentality, technical skill and so on introduce so many variables beyond mere physicality that I don't think we'll ever see a time when the sport comes to be dominated by a particular sort of athlete with a particular sort of body type, like we see in the NBA.

If Tyron's an A level athlete, what does that make Rory Macdonald and Jake Shields?

You're basically saying Tyron is A level because he's a ripped black guy.

Back