Tyrone Woodly's message to the haters

tumblr_obhegoIRvM1v6pt8qo1_1280.png

Lmao ... that ninja sounds pressed!

Hey, Tyron ... teh fans have an opinion and the right to voice it.
kNF50kPl.gif

Maia is very much deserving is on a 5 win streak with 3 good wins.

Thompson is slightly more deserving I agree, but only slightly.

The reason why I'd give Maia the shot is age. Dude is not getting any younger.

I don't see it being close at all, Wonderboy is he clear contender here. He is on 7 fight winning streak with his last 2 wins over top contenders. More wins, more quality wins and more impressive wins.

A title shot isn't about getting a guy a shot because he's old, it's about giving it to the best guy, or in alot of cases, the guy who draws the most money. I think in every aspect there's no contest

So apparently he's going down the "how to vaporise your fanbase" route.
Interesting, good luck with that Mr. Champ of the Moment.

No! Woodley im so mega butthurt rustled ultra triggered now

Why isn't Maia being mentioned more in these ducking threads ?

Rarely do we see 2 equally deserving contenders in on division, in this case Wonderboy and Maia.

well Maia is already fighting Condit but if he beats him he for sure will be in the talk, a lot of people also want him to be the next in line

What a fucking cringe moment...who the fuck he think he is to call out people who fuckin pay his salary?

Yeh, he can fuck us up any way he wants, but he is still a fucking asshole with what he said.

He went from 100 to 0 real quick with me. Especially the way he was a dick to me right at the arena after he won the belt. Really dislike the dude more and more.

Fighters should always look for the fight that will make them the most money.

Hes young, black....rich....and famous,deal with it haters

The UFC seriously has to shut Tyron up and show him who the matchmaker is. shit is getting annoying. Champs should not be able to pick and choose.

Especially not a brand new Champ .. defend a few times, earn the right to makes demands and call shots ... that is all I am saying. I don't how he didn't expect the fans to react that way that most of us have since most didn't think he should have gotten the shot over Wonderboy.

"It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it" - Kenny Florian

So is he trying to say that Nick Diaz actually deserves the next shot by going 4 years without a win?

Man kkk is out in full force in here.

Must really suck seeing him win the title for some of you.

Don't worry Soon mma gonna look like nba/nfl where athletic n explosive will take over so just get used to it

Hes young, black....rich....and famous,deal with it haters
He's not young 34, Black, not rich, and not famous.

1/4 is 25%, an F, a fail like Trun

Only fighter more cringe worthy than Tyrun is Conor.

sherdog doing nothing to dispel the racist white basement dweller stereotype.

Is this guy a moron? If you want money fights, then you fight who the fans want you to fight, not insult them. This isn't hard. If you are champion then the fans pay you by purchasing PPV's.

Man kkk is out in full force in here.

Must really suck seeing him win the title for some of you.

Don't worry Soon mma gonna look like nba/nfl where athletic n explosive will take over so just get used to it
Actually no Homie I picked him to beat overrated lawler. Besides Black ppl hate Ty-run I'm guessing youre a white SJW/cuck

I don't think it's a case of ducking. It's more of a case of, I'm a champion, I want the big money fights (Diaz).

The thing is, Woodley isn't a draw. He's hoping GSP comes back, because GSP at 170 sells (or sold if he never comes back) fights. Tryon doesn't. And never will. Kudos to Tryon for trying to maximize his earning potential, but given he isn't the draw of Ronda or Conor or GSP, he'll fight who the UFC tells him to fight. And if it is Wonderboy, Tyron will most likely lose.

Back