Tyrone Woodly's message to the haters

It was kind of annoying but I'm digging this heel Woodley character. Make me mad!

The champ isn't supposed to call people out, and certainly not someone who hasn't won a fight in five years. This is a bad look for T-Dog.

Sorry Ty-run Dana gonna book you Wonderboy next and you're very disputed - Rory kicked your ass and WB is 5x better at game Rory played wit you.

How much wood could Wooduck chuck, if a Wooduck could chuck wood?

schoo-scaup-20110102-0716.jpg

small_and_lonely_black_duck_by_endelishay-d4nmggk.jpg

My god how old is tyrant.
I find this quite pathetic.

Lets get this right once and for all.
Nick diaz is coming off a 18 month ban for smoking the budda.
And his last fights are all loses.
And who has he ever really beat whos a top ranked fighter..
Maybe the frank that is shamrock..

Diaz has done nothing to warrant a title shot.
And for the absolute chancer that tyrant woodhead is to think he is a shot calling champ is insane.
Best thing he ever did was getting spanked by nate the great in strikeforce .just to shut his mum up.

Woodley needs to fight somebody who has EARNED a shot.
War wonderboy...

Old has nothing to do with it. He's just stupid. Like when WB was giving him a complement saying he'd rather fight Robbie cuz its easier for him Tyrun took it as an insult.

"God got him" Sheeesh !! Another religious retard in the fight game.

The thing that Woodley is completely right about.. People/fans are very selective as to when they want entertainment vs sport

If he somehow gets the gsp fight, all this will be worth it

It's all irrelevant, 2 year layoff between fights, you know the rules.

If the ufc lets him duck all the difficult fights, then yeah, good chance of that
Everyone's talking shit about TWood but watch him end up being a dominant champion lmfao that'd suck tho

Screw you Woodley. You can start showing up at my work place as soon as you start contributing like I do with UFC. Without the fans you'd be no where. I hate it when someone brings up telling me how to do my job. IT'S NOT THE SAME. I was on the fence with this guy until this reply, now he can screw off. He is ducking Wonderboy and your not the champ if you don't fight the people at the top.

Guys guys relax.

It's not that he doesn't want to fight Wonderboy, it's just ... how do I explain this.... Wonderboy is bad for his brand.
Yes, I see. Potential for short title reigns are bad for your brand as champion. Makes sense now.

TYRON

TYRON. WOODLEY.

for fucks sake not every black guy is named Tyrone

Funny how when Woodley was declared the mandatory, everyone bitched and said ignore the rating...but now that it's Wonderboy everyone wants rules enforced. One way or the other guys...you can't like official mandatories and rankings only when it's ur guys.

Back