Tyrone Woodly's message to the haters

My god how old is tyrant.
I find this quite pathetic.

Lets get this right once and for all.
Nick diaz is coming off a 18 month ban for smoking the budda.
And his last fights are all loses.
And who has he ever really beat whos a top ranked fighter..
Maybe the frank that is shamrock..

Diaz has done nothing to warrant a title shot.
And for the absolute chancer that tyrant woodhead is to think he is a shot calling champ is insane.
Best thing he ever did was getting spanked by nate the great in strikeforce .just to shut his mum up.

Woodley needs to fight somebody who has EARNED a shot.
War wonderboy...
Well Diaz did beat lawler

Jesus Chris I hate twitter. That post is half nonsense.

"Woodley, stop trying to take care of you and your family. Just take the lower money fight in this pseudo sport you put your body on the line for so that the Just Bleed gods, haters, and Zuffa zombies can be happy, ok"
"Woodley, this is a consumer based business, whether you like it or not the fans are the ones who pay your bills. You don't get to waltz in and start dictating what they will and will not pay for."

I think Woodley is getting under sherdog skin lol.

WAR WOODLEY!!

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

It's nice of God to have his back. A friend died of cancer recently, maybe if he'd punched people in the face for a living God would have had him as well.
b6247926f1bf8a652e1dc12052e36f17fc368d8632987feeeaf6de6a27c215d1.jpg

The UFC seriously has to shut Tyron up and show him who the matchmaker is. shit is getting annoying. Champs should not be able to pick and choose.

he's a fool.

lol.

OK, this is getting pretty ridiculous now...

FFS Tyron, act like a champ.

I miss Lawler as champ already. Lawler would have fought anyone at any time.

"Woodley, this is a consumer based business, whether you like it or not the fans are the ones who pay your bills. You don't get to waltz in and start dictating what they will and will not pay for."
Oh really? So you and the rest of the goof troop would not pay for or watch Woodley vs Diaz or Woodley vs GSP? It's not the fight you want, but bull motherfucking shit that you guys wouldn't watch it.
There are plenty of fans that simply don't care about who . deserves what, they just want to see a fight. The show will go on, and you will all still watch despite the butthurt.
Also, it's not just fans that pay Woodley's bills, sponsors do it too. The bigger the card, the more sponsors, and more money that will come in.

He just knocked out Robbie Lawler. Not a good sign of what?

Exactly my point....he is the champion, just had a sensational win....why let trolls get under your skin?....that not a good sign.....kapiche?

I found it funny that he tried to eat off Conor and Nate's plate by attempting to jump on their card so he could siphon off their ppv points. This guy has no shame at all.

What are people gonna do if Woodley knocks Wonderboy out? There might be a dozen suicides on Sherdog that night.

All I read was quack quack quack. Can someone translate?
I can-

"I want to earn more money now, like a pro athlete such as the Diaz bros, Connor, Jones and Ronda"

Back