Tyrone Woodly's message to the haters

God got you? smh..

Ugh, i knew i didn't like him, but now i know why. :D

Arrogant piece of shit human

Why isn't Maia being mentioned more in these ducking threads ?

Rarely do we see 2 equally deserving contenders in on division, in this case Wonderboy and Maia.

Guy is not really helping his case with his (social) media performances. I thought he was alright before, but he is starting to annoy me. I guess there ain't such thing as bad press. Maybe this heel persona will help him to raise some more money.

Woodley, stop acting like a self entitled brat and just fight the Wonderboy next , ok
"Woodley, stop trying to take care of you and your family. Just take the lower money fight in this pseudo sport you put your body on the line for so that the Just Bleed gods, haters, and Zuffa zombies can be happy, ok"

I expected better hating. Much better. You guys have run dry all-fucking-ready. Guess that's what happens when the 'reasons' for hating someone are manufactured.
Are you this person by any chance ?
2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

Everyone's talking shit about TWood but watch him end up being a dominant champion lmfao that'd suck tho

For the record, I don't agree with him trying to pick and choose contenders, especially since I view wonderboy as the uncrowned champion, but I like his attitude.

Mma fans love to hate successful fighters, especially ones that look like him.
As an mma fan, I know who I want him to fight, but I totally understand his stance.

"Woodley, stop trying to take care of you and your family. Just take the lower money fight in this pseudo sport you put your body on the line for so that the Just Bleed gods, haters, and Zuffa zombies can be happy, ok"

Nailed it, haha.

We found tyron woodleys sherdog account

It's nice of God to have his back. A friend died of cancer recently, maybe if he'd punched people in the face for a living God would have had him as well.

Where will your god be when Wonderboy Thompson kicks your head into the nosebleed seats?

Sure, let the man make as much money as he can but does he have to hijack the belt in the process ? There are legit contenders in line.
The other thing is if he wants big money fights, he has to be a draw with the fans... and mr nobody isn't exactly helping his cause with his self entitled online rants.

Nothing he said was wrong.

He just screeched like a petulant child until he got a title shot, and is now actively denying other contenders the opportunity that they've earned - arguably more than himself.

Ducking Lombard then interpreting a scheduled opponent missing weight and dropping out as a mandate for a title shot is ludicrous.

He just knocked out Robbie Lawler. Not a good sign of what?
He is complaining about his paranoia already... that's what's weird. He is manufacturing his own fears, so there is no point in validating that mentality.

I don't care who he fights next but he better not get too comfortable with that belt, we all know he's not the best guy and can't clean out the division. Let him have his little Conor moment, it'll go away soon.

Back