Tyrone Woodley's KO was savage! KOTY?

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
One punch KO & some quick massive follow up strikes. As much as I love Lawler, that was beautiful. The speed, the power, the explosiveness, the athleticism. I'm not a Woodley fan (Strikeforce turned me off) but man that guy can hit hard!

He still didnt KO him cold, he TKO'd him actually. Ran right through Robby like mac truck!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Krylov had a beautiful head kick on the same card. And the Hamilton KO was brutal. Props to Woodley. That right hand was like a bolt of lightning.

"I'm not a woodley fan"

Lol why do you even put that in there? Like you feel you need to take him down a peg or something so you don't sound too complimentary? Look, I'm not even a woodley fan, I just see this shit on sherdog all the time and it's annoying

It was definitely vicious but I was honestly more impressed by and happy for Ellenberger. Bell rings to start the fight, this dude jabs his way in and drops Matt freakin Brown with an overhand right from hell like three seconds in. What a gangster.

It was in no way a knockout he simply had no chance to recover. If that's a ko what's a tko?

"I'm not a woodley fan"

Lol why do you even put that in there? Like you feel you need to take him down a peg or something so you don't sound too complimentary? Look, I'm not even a woodley fan, I just see this shit on sherdog all the time and it's annoying

No it's an attempt to add credibility to his point. Like, "Man I'm not even a Woodley fan but that KO was SO impressive EVEN I think it should be considered KO of the year"

KOTY? It's going to be pretty difficult to beat Page-Santos. The mere shock value of what that KO caused is enough to make it the current main contender.

It was a good KO, but it wasn't even the best KO of the night.

ease up

Pretty sure Bisping knocked Luke dead this year so no.

Rashad Evans vs Sean Salmon.

Never forget

"I'm not a woodley fan"

I guess I'm just biased to the right hook KO. Also I give a fighter credit when I see it. Woodley has shown this potential throughout his career and never hit the highest point. He LnPed in Strikeforce, and has lost fights when pressured. I honestly think he just pulled off one of the cleaning looking right hook KO's ever. Technique was perfect and he didn't miss one shot. I was quite impressed. Don't like that he won't fight #1, but that was a really great knockout.

One punch KO & some quick massive follow up strikes. As much as I love Lawler, that was beautiful. The speed, the power, the explosiveness, the athleticism. I'm not a Woodley fan (Strikeforce turned me off) but man that guy can hit hard!

No, Krylov had a better KO, not as important (Non-title fight), but definitely better.

No it's an attempt to add credibility to his point. Like, "Man I'm not even a Woodley fan but that KO was SO impressive EVEN I think it should be considered KO of the year"
Okay I get it. It just looked so clean and on point. And to Robbie fuckin Lawler. I don't think many people thought it would happen like that.

Okay I get it. It just looked so clean and on point. And to Robbie fuckin Lawler. I don't think many people thought it would happen like that.

I'm just bustin chops buddy ;)
But I do disagree with it being KO of the year, I've seen some of the responses and tend to agree it was more of a TKO...BUT even if it was a KO, I still think there's been plenty of others this year that have been more impressive.

Back