Tyrone Woodley Getting Screwed by the Dana, UFC Trying to Sabotage UFC 228 w 3 Girl Fights in PPV

It's not Dana's fault. Where else are they going to put a Woodley fight? No point wasting talent that won't be watched, much better off bunching all the shit together in one go.

Now imagine Till badly missing weight to the point they have to scrap the main event.
That would be a complete disaster. Wonder if they'd end up making it a free card because that would have horrifically low PPV buys. The Texas commission have been one of the most lax in the past though so they could still allow the fight if Till doesn't put himself in hospital though.

Woodley should probably go to Bellator once his contract expires. The UFC would be better off without his stankin' behind.

Woodley thinks he's a PPV draw. Let's see him draw for a PPV with no support.

Looks pretty good for an FS1 card... oh wait that's a PPV?

Thanks UFC for giving me the incentive to keep my money.

All those WMMA fights are still more appealing than a Woodley fight.

Literally the only interesting thing about the main event is if Till can get the knockout.

At least all the women are coming to fight. Tyron is going to try and stare at Till, or lay on him if his gas tank holds up.

3 W and no Cyborg, at least she is fun to watch

All those WMMA fights are still more appealing than a Woodley fight.

Literally the only interesting thing about the main event is if Till can get the knockout.

At least all the women are coming to fight. Tyron is going to try and stare at Till, or lay on him if his gas tank holds up.

wtf Woodley is a great fighter

So you got 5 if the most consistently exciting female fighters on the roster plus Nicco most likely losing in devastating fashion. You guys need to chill. lol

That's a risky card to make especially if either Woodley or Till pulls out or Till misses weight.

I would only watch this using a stolen laptop on an illegal stream while hacking into my neighbors WiFi just to make sure the UFC doesn't make a dime off me with this card.

Yair vs Zabit is a fair opener
Hyping Suarez while they can
Andrade always delivers
WMMA, but title is a title
Till.

Probably one WMMA fight too much, but isnt the Main event supposed to carry the card? Woodley simply doesnt deserve to co-headline a card with Conor.
Woodleys defended a belt 3 times

Conor never has

Get it straight fangirls

disgraceful

a slap in the face to mystic ul

Back