Tyrone Woodley Getting Screwed by the Dana, UFC Trying to Sabotage UFC 228 w 3 Girl Fights in PPV

At least those WMMA fights are big, relevant fights in their respective divisions. I will never understand how Viana vs. Aldrich was put on a PPV card. :confused:
Weird, since none of them are even ranked.
But at least there were no well known or ranked fighters below them on the prelims either.

What's weirder is when they have some decent size names (Dariush, Dodson, Munhoz, Dolloway, Lombard) and still put all of them on the prelims in favor of Zingano vs Viera.

Same thing when Ovreem vs Blaydes was pushed to the prelims, but Holm vs Anderson stayed on the main card.
(I mean, Holm isn't a bad name. But they're paying insane amounts for Ovreem to fight... But maybe they have some weird deal with Fox where they have to throw them a bone once in a while)

What a disaster. Three WMMA and Woodley? Fuck, how much are they paying to watch that crap?

Good. Tyron doesnt deserve any PPV money. Hopefully Till makes good contract money.

Why do you hate girls so much? Are you a bunch of wizards???

This should be a reverse PPV where the UFC pays customers to watch it.

i mean i hate 98 % of WMMA like the next guy, but at least we get to see valentina embarrass montano, andrade always brings it, and suarez is super legit.
Yeah, this card might not be half bad...

If they didn't expect payment for it.

tenor.gif

Fuck that is the worst build up to a main event I've seen in a while

Its like they want me to stream it.

Last edited:
Wow, the cucks and liberals must love this card. Streaming, it does your pocket good. I would happily support any card worth money. This is just pathetic.

Wow. I can't believe that's a PPV. Thank goodness college football will be back by then.

Three WMMA fights in a row? Not many would stick around for that on a FREE card let alone pay $65 watch it. Id be more likely to buy it if I could just watch the two actual fights and not have to wait for 3 WMMA fights in between. I'm ready for this fad to be over.

disgusting

I'll be not tuning in for this crap
plus the main event will suck ass
both will be too cautious

If only the MMA media weren't all effeminate SJWs and one of them would ask Woodley if this is sabotage <45>

this is damn disgraceful to us real fans

Now imagine Till badly missing weight to the point they have to scrap the main event.
That would be a complete disaster. Wonder if they'd end up making it a free card because that would have horrifically low PPV buys. The Texas commission have been one of the most lax in the past though so they could still allow the fight if Till doesn't put himself in hospital though.

Back