Tyrone Spong has been removed from Usyk fight

Wont Usyk be a mandatory challenger for one of the HW belts (when he feels he is ready) after stepping up from CW as the champ?

I guess issue is getting the fights in before he can challange

You're blaming Hearn because no one wants to fight Usyk? Well I suppose if you think the ultimate responsibility for getting opponents lies with the promoter. Sadly I think this bodes very badly for Usyk's time as a HW. He's struggling to get anyone who wants to fight him on his debut, it's only going to get worse once the HW's see that he is a good as advertised.
Hearn because he's always telling us he's the greatest, hardest working promoter in the business. With his name attached, the fighters should have been lining up to fight<45>Another instance of being a cheapskate cunt imo.

I didn’t really expect him to immediately confess.

Even the phrasing of that statement sounds like he’s paranoid about potential litigation.

His first fight was at 145 or something now he weighs 230 ... come on.

Damn I bet that paycheck Chazz Witherspoon is gonna get for stepping in on short notice is gonna be quite desirable

I’m excited to see how Usyk does at Heavyweight. My prediction is his run will probably be similar to that of Tomasz Adamek’s. He racks up some nice wins, and beats everybody except for the 2 or 3 top guys.

I love it when people try to deny after the fact they have actually been caught especially when tyrson fury tried to convince people that your own body produces nandrolone lol and canelo eat a meat sandwich

let's see what the excuse is this time.

Do you honestly believe Spong is clean?

I thought you were posting his side of the story to add to the debate or something.

Nah. But if we gonna go there.. just about every high level fighter who fight for big money, uses something.

Over 90%

I love it when people try to deny after the fact they have actually been caught especially when tyrson fury tried to convince people that your own body produces nandrolone lol and canelo eat a meat sandwich

let's see what the excuse is this time.
I assume "I have asthma".

So Spong wants to choose the lab for B sample <Lmaoo> He really is a Comedian.

I guess its a conspiracy. The sith lords dont like him.

They can't get next guy till 12.10?
I have no doubts, that U.S have enough professionals that might agree to fight with few days notice.
Some maybe even for 5 k.
;)

Spong looks that appeared too good?

Hearn because he's always telling us he's the greatest, hardest working promoter in the business. With his name attached, the fighters should have been lining up to fight<45>Another instance of being a cheapskate cunt imo.
PBC have a big part to play. They simply do not want to do business with Matchroom. Matchroom are always willing to work with PBC. PBC are shutting Matchroom and DAZN out because they are scared.

Nah. But if we gonna go there.. just about every high level fighter who fight for big money, uses something.

Over 90%
Zzzzzz tired ass excuse of someone who wants to defend a cheater.

First of all, Matchroom (Hearn) is Usyk's co-promoter while K2 is his lead promoter. I'm aware of the sparring stories and everything I've heard is positive dating back to a few years ago when he sparred Wlad. Wlad looked so bad in there with Usyk that he kicked him out of the ring during a media workout in front of multiple observers. This clip is timestamped for you.

Matchroom or K2 who do you think has more weight? But you have a point since Hearn has shown he will give his fighters tough fights so maybe K2 is pushing these opponents. Still doesn't bode well imo.

Spong would have cleaned Usyk up, no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back