Tyrone Spong has been removed from Usyk fight

First Miller, now Spong. Both trane in Florida.

both blew huge $$$ and opportunities.

hope spong is cleared.

Good, this was a shit fight anyway

Make Takam vs Usyk as originally planned; I forgot why that fight was scrapped in the first place.

Spong should be allowed to be on anything he wants for this match.

Oleksandr Usyk vs. Shannon Briggs!!!!!!

Make Takam vs Usyk as originally planned; I forgot why that fight was scrapped in the first place.

You’re rooting for a takam match?
At least spong accomplished a lot in kickonoxing. At least their intrigue in that.

I’m not rooting for takam to fight any top guy.
As he’s lost to any decent to top fighter he has ever faced.

Takam... aahhhaaa!

Takam was tired of waiting after Usyk got injured and had signed with another promoter, then just recently worked out a co-promotional deal with Top Rank

You’re rooting for a takam match?
At least spong accomplished a lot in kickonoxing. At least their intrigue in that.

I’m not rooting for takam to fight any top guy.
As he’s lost to any decent to top fighter he has ever faced.

Takam... aahhhaaa!
Takam is wayyyyyy better than Spong

Takam was the perfect opponent for Usyk’s heavyweight debut, his losses were against Povetkin, Parker, Chisora and Joshua, he would given us a perfect gauge on how Usyk would do against the top 5 heavyweights.

Spong only brought his name, no real threat, no skills, no experience, IMO a win over Spong does nothing for Usyk as far preparation for the big 3, Usyk is probably sparring better heavyweights than Spong.

Damn, I was interested in seeing the boxer vs kickboxer matchup

shame, man. Hope they get a decent replacement. Someone like Joey Dawejko or Andrey Fedosov.

Mary "poppins".

T'was for the best. Usyk would have killed spong.

Should have held the fight in England where you don’t have to cancel fights for failed tests.

Wow, that was THIS Saturday? Boy oh boy, much watch TV coming up here boys, maybe they can pull a guy eating a hot dog out of the audience like they did for Tommy back in the day.

I mean really, goddamn guy who was clear cut no1 at CW gonna fight a short notice, just reschedule a new fight.

oh for fuck's sake.

i wasn't thrilled about this match up, but you guys who are happy it's being scrapped because it was stupid realize they're not going to get usyk a better opponent, right? it's gonna be some sefer seferi type shit.

Let the guy fight 200 pounds of grounded beef and shake off the rust already. He'll get to face decent opponents later, he just needs to lace them up and fight.

Get the guy who fought Jake Hager in Brllator. He probably needs the payday

Back