Tyron Woodley's response to Nick Diaz

"Nick Diaz is an idiot"

/Thread

I like Tyron and can't disagree.

regardless, Nicks fight is Lawler 2.

Nick Diaz is also undeserving Tyrone....Just like you were when you got your title shot.

I like Tyron and can't disagree.

regardless, Nicks fight is Lawler 2.
um, lawler just lost, why the fck would diaz fight him?

let just forget that its been a long time since diaz actually won a fight himself ha

"I'm just trying to get paid; I'll be straight up."

They don't even pretend any more.

Nick Diaz is also undeserving Tyrone....Just like you were when you got your title shot.

"deserve" is such horseshit. How can a guy not deserve something if he is capable of knocking out a champion? and If you're good enough fighter and hang out long enough in this sport and have an impressive career how is it undeserving. Isn't it 5/6 of his ufc wins by finish standing? and what happens if a guy you think who "deserves" a shot has to wait an extra 4 months. Not exactly a travesty.

um, lawler just lost, why the fck would diaz fight him?

let just forget that its been a long time since diaz actually won a fight himself ha

Diaz has fought how many times in how many years? and against who?

Lawler is an amazing matchup that would put asses in seats that's all that matters.

With their sponsorship money being gutted by the Reebok deal, can you really blame them?

"deserve" is such horseshit. How can a guy not deserve something if he is capable of knocking out a champion? and If you're good enough fighter and hang out long enough in this sport and have an impressive career how is it undeserving. Isn't it 5/6 of his ufc wins by finish standing? and what happens if a guy you think who "deserves" a shot has to wait an extra 4 months. Not exactly a travesty.

This has got to be some of the worst reasoning for giving someone a title shot I've ever seen.

Yeah but how do we know Diaz can win and/or knock out tyron when he hasn't done either in 5 years? He gets rekt by champs/ex champs, that's the only info we have. He should definitely fight robbie to see where he's at. You gotta deserve it to get a shot.

Last edited:

Why should they pretend? They're prize fighters. It's no different than anyone else who works and supports their family.

Back