Tyron Woodley's greatest hits:

Snyper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
"It's not good for my brand."- When asked why he won't fight Hector Lombard
"He wrote a check his ass couldn't cash."- When referring to why he wouldn't give Thompson a title shot. Thompson picked Lawler to beat Tyrun.
"He needs to win a few more fights."- in regards to Wonderboy, who is on a 7 fight win streak, getting a title shot.
"I just KO'd someone named RUTHLESS and I'm afraid of someone named WONDERBOY?"- Woodley's response to a fan who called him out for ducking his rightful #1 contender.

Any I'm missing, feel free to help me out.

Daffy_002.jpg

His shit hit the ground pretty hard when he thought he was going to have to face Lombard does that count?

Last edited:
Woodley really performed against Lawler
his post fight comments
not so much

I detect undertones of white supremacy and racism.

- Fallout King

Disliking Tyron makes you a racist.
You don't want to be a r-r-r-racist, right?
That's like worse than Hitler or something.

Because I'm black.

-Kenny Florian

"It's not good for my brand."- When asked why he won't fight Hector Lombard
"He wrote a check his ass couldn't cash."- When referring to why he wouldn't give Thompson a title shot. Thompson picked Lawler to beat Tyrun.
"He needs to win a few more fights."- in regards to Wonderboy, who is on a 7 fight win streak, getting a title shot.
"I just KO'd someone named RUTHLESS and I'm afraid of someone named WONDERBOY?"- Woodley's response to a fan who called him out for ducking his rightful #1 contender.

Any I'm missing, feel free to help me out.

Woodley tries so hard to be charismatic and intelligent. It's sad.

The funniest part is he knows he's ducking wonderboy, but he has to come up with excuses--so he will just say whatever.

Nothing he says is based on reason or logic. Once you accept that, Woodley is easier to stomach.

No one expects reason or logic when having an argument with a woman.

The same thing goes for Woodley.

IS NORMAL

he's a bum and his legacy will be "the champion that was forgotten by the public the fastest"

Ducking Wonderboy to fight GSP is like ducking Thurman to fight Mayweather.

They make these call outs and have a little say so but until your pulling numbers like Conor or Ronda you do what your told. At least defend the belt before calling for super fights like nobody is worthy of a chance to make money as well. Look at Conor he his still a beast at his weight class but he has lost credibility and almost looks foolish at this point especially if he loses again because all this time for nothing and a miracle will have to happen for him to make weight in 3 months I mean nobody gives a shit about a reigning champion only a defending. If that was not bad enough now Conor is trashing WWE personal with quotes from Stone Cold Steve Austin, Nothing he says is original. I know I went of subject but these guys need to realize they work for us and you do what we want to see because we are the ones paying for it. Conor and Nate made a killing and now want those numbers again Conor don't give a fuck about revenge what bullshit . I don't give a shit about that rematch

Fuck Ariel and that other cunt for turning Woodley's blatant unlikability into a race issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back