Tyron Woodley's ability to trigger Dana White and legions of fans with two minute soundbytes is...

Problem is people still don’t want to watch him.

(or in any number of years for that matter; unless the mindset of that demographic is compatible with capitalism, conservatism, and Christian values). Tat is, if you want to keep the greatness of America (not disintegrating it into a 3rd world crap hole).

YEP NO PURIST RACISM HERE

Wouldn't comment right now on everything you responded with (watching PPV soon), but you really wouldn't want the demographic to be significantly different in 20 years (or in any number of years for that matter; unless the mindset of that demographic is compatible with capitalism, conservatism, and Christian values). Tat is, if you want to keep the greatness of America (not disintegrating it into a 3rd world crap hole).

America became great because of immigration. How convenient that it is now bad. You or no-one can stop the demographic of USA changing .

Tyron is the greatest troll in MMA.

Anything he does, rustles the Young White American Male fanbase.

Sadly for him, he will never be a PPV draw by himself......You need to have a certain quality to be the next Conor, Ronda, GSP, Chuck Lidell, Brock Lesnar, etc.

You right that smart as hell of Tyronda to piss off the people who buy seats and help pay his salary in a fight entertainment company. If tonight goes to a boring decision they will give it to Till for sure.

"Trigger," the new definition of trolling.

If Woodley had a Sherdog account he wouldn't make it to his 6th post without getting banned.

Tyron is the greatest troll in MMA.

Anything he does, rustles the Young White American Male fanbase.

Sadly for him, he will never be a PPV draw by himself......You need to have a certain quality to be the next Conor, Ronda, GSP, Chuck Lidell, Brock Lesnar, etc.

Well that tends to happen when you imply white Americans are all racist inherently. I guarantee if a white fighter made a similar statement about blacks not only would it trigger people, he'd lose his job over it

Well that tends to happen when you imply white Americans are all racist inherently. I guarantee if a white fighter made a similar statement about blacks not only would it trigger people, he'd lose his job over it
LMFAO...He's delusional as fuck lol.

I wonder why he was very likeable.......Hmmm I wonder...It must of been just because he was Canadian.

Come on mang...Anybody with brain cells, knows why he was popular...He was dominant and was white, just like the UFC #1 Fan demographic........Lets not act stupid here.

Jon Jones and Tyron are dominant as well...they were hated and never sold that many PPVs.
He is likeable because he is humble, polite and respectful. Tyron isn’t any of those things, at least on the mic. I know plenty of non white people who’s favorite fighter is Connor McGregor...I know plenty of white people who’s favorite fighters are black or Brazilian including myself. I’m sure you you have a reason for seeing nothing but racism all over, but every white American isn’t racist.

Back