Tyron Woodley's ability to trigger Dana White and legions of fans with two minute soundbytes is...

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Legendary

Thank you for the Popcorn

may you never lose

Dilly Dilly

Last edited:
The only one who doesn't care is Darren Till.

One of the reasons I'm rooting for him

Imagine the butthurt if he flatlines Till In rd 1

It gets me hard. He refuses to be the dumb meathead everyone needs a ufc champ to be. Member when he murked robbie lawler? *sigh*

@Threetrees the thread would do much better If you included some quotes or vídeo

I for one have no Idea what this is about

Woodley triggers Dana and the fanbase, but not in a way that it converts into more business and PPV buys, at least I don't think he does. 228 will be a good test of his drawing power. If this card does shit buys then it'll prove Tyron is doing thing wrong. It's not good popcorn if nobody buys it.

Tyrone triggers himself mostly .. no one else really pays attention to him tbh

Till gonna be KO'd.
And Dana White talking about styles...yeah Till can pressure but he just waits for occasions (while not being counterstriker,lol), that's why he does like 10 strikes per round.

Woodley triggers Dana and the fanbase, but not in a way that it converts into more business and PPV buys, at least I don't think he does. 228 will be a good test of his drawing power. If this card does shit buys then it'll prove Tyron is doing thing wrong. It's not good popcorn if nobody buys it.

How will you know if they buy it for Woodley or for Till though? If it does decent or good.

Tyron Woodley vs Dana White is a classic Liberal vs Conservative feud. Only now Dana sends another far-conservative crowney Till to deal with the adversary

Tyron is the greatest troll in MMA.

Anything he does, rustles the Young White American Male fanbase.

Sadly for him, he will never be a PPV draw by himself......You need to have a certain quality to be the next Conor, Ronda, GSP, Chuck Lidell, Brock Lesnar, etc.

Yeah Woodley, that’s a hell of an accomplishment.
Piss off all the people with money, and be the most boring champion ever so that all 57 of your fans who actually have a job can buy your PPV.

Nobody will buy this card

Legendary

may you never lose

Dilly Dilly

Almost 21 minutes of combined vid for what you described as a 2 minute segment of Woodley, does that leave 19 minutes of Dana losing his shit?

Time stamps would be appreciated, bud.

Yeah Woodley, that’s a hell of an accomplishment.
Piss off all the people with money, and be the most boring champion ever so that all 57 of your fans who actually have a job can buy your PPV.
Woodley can't hear you bro

Almost 21 minutes of combined vid for what you described as a 2 minute segment of Woodley, does that leave 19 minutes of Dana losing his shit?

Time stamps would be appreciated, bud.
Nope, that's way too much work Bolanos posted the relevant Dana clip
There two minutes at the beginning of the Woodley video
and that's it

Legendary

may you never lose

Dilly Dilly

It's hilarious! Imagine uncle Dana's face when Woodley ground and pounds Till. I can't help but be reminded of his expression when Stipe was molesting Ngannou.

Back