Tyron woodley

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
TILL lost fans cant seem to take this in..
Very annoying posts on how bad till sucks now on sherdog..
Lets look at facts.

Till earned his title fight beating wonderboy. Colby needed cleritan some kinda nasal problem had to give up his booboo belt and turned down woodley fight.

Till undefeated ran through the ww division.

Holy moly could this mean woodley is fucking an amazing ufc fighter fans dont give credit to..
Lets be honest if he could get 7 to 8 more defences we can forget about gsp. Theres a reason gsp isnt interested in a woodley fight plain and simple hed lose.. Woodley doesnt have alot of years left but if he fights 2 or 3 times a year he can break gsp record before hes 40.

I didn't belive Tyron would win this, but thats one of the beauty thing. Its a fight and we can never know 100% who gonna win, I think Till will be back stronger and better.
Let Till and Colby fight for a title shot

if Tyron beats Colby he'll have beaten 5 of top 7 ww's and will probably beat RDA and Usman too
the Woodley era aint goin nowhere

Tyron is really good. But if it’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that white people don’t like when black athletes take a stance against social injustice. The sad truth is that if he kept his mouth shut, he’d be a lot more popular.

You lose, and you instantly become a bum to MMA fans. Its amazing how dumb fans are.

Till is one of Woodley's best wins ever.

I'm a big DT fan and I'm impressed by by Tyron Woodley. Till looked like he was wearing concrete boots opposite Woodley. Tyron should be #1 p4p now even if Conor runs through Khabib in October.

Woodley was always a good fighter. It just happens that most MMA fans dont know shit about MMA. Sherdog is just a reflex of that.

Credit to Tyron, I didn't rate him that much and he proved a lot of people wrong

UFC just love burning through their prospects.
I like Darren Till a lot but he clearly needed another two fights before he was championship ready.
Notice how the UFC work. Take a prospect at WW. Put him in against a Lightweight (Cerrone, RDA) but cover it up with hype. Then a match-up against a gatekeeper (Wonderboy, Maia) then, bam, instant title shot.
They worked it this way with Colby as well. Colby is an inferior fighter to Darren Till, Woodly will starch him inside 1. They even do it in other divisions - Ngannou sticks out there.

Anyway, WAR Woodly - keepin' MAGA racists salty since 1982.

yea woodley is good i dislike him outside the cage but u gotta admit he's good

Tyron is really good. But if it’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that white people don’t like when black athletes take a stance against social injustice. The sad truth is that if he kept his mouth shut, he’d be a lot more popular.

I think much of what hurt Tyron in fan's eyes is he seemed to engage in the same kind of broad-brushed racial stereotyping you are engaged in here. "White people" don't like and don't dislike anything black athletes have to say. The group you lump together based on race is made up of individuals. Some of them may behave as you describe and others clearly don't.

Is this really so hard to understand?

Woodley was always a good fighter. It just happens that most MMA fans dont know shit about MMA. Sherdog is just a reflex of that.

You're right in just about everything you've written here but Tyron's game is still developing. He wasn't moving anything like he was last night when he fought Damien Maia. I wanna see Georges St. Pierre vs Tyron Woodley so badly now.

I think much of what hurt Tyron in fan's eyes is he seemed to engage in the same kind of broad-brushed racial stereotyping you are engaged in here. "White people" don't like and don't dislike anything black athletes have to say. The group you lump together based on race is made up of individuals. Some of them may behave as you describe and others clearly don't.

Is this really so hard to understand?

I like you. We’ve never had beef. You like my posts, and I like yours. And you’re right; I’m painting with broad strokes here. I guess I should have said “some white people” instead of “white people.”

I like you. We’ve never had beef. You like my posts, and I like yours. And you’re right; I’m painting with broad strokes here. I guess I should have said “some white people” instead of “white people.”
Inga is the best

you guys are both good posters

This

If you say some white people, I find it hard to disagree with that sentiment. I regret adding "Is that so hard to understand" to the end of my comment. Didn't need to be that snarky.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back