Tyron Woodley won’t fight Kamaru Usman if Darren Till misses weight

Usman is a worse draw than Fitch and just as difficult to beat. There is no upside to fighting him.

ROFL my god, look at how overrated Usman is.

OOOOOOO EVERYONE IS DUCKING USMAN, HE SO GOOD BRO. Yeah, just like everyone was ducking James Vick too.

Usman is nothing special. A shittier Josh Koschek is all he is. Dude is the definition of a lay and pray fighter. Decisioning a bunch of cans and old as fuck Maia.

This guy would get tooled by Colby. TOOLED. That shit cardio would never last 25 minutes in there with Colby.

I don't really blame him ... poor job by the UFC by having the fill-in be a top-level wrestler, while his original opponent is a top-level striker. This is a realistic possibility and Tyron will be labeled the bad guy, despite Till being the one to miss weight.

Tyron is a good person who always thinks about the fans. He knows that the Till fight will bore fans at 90%, while the Usman fight will go 100% pure boredom.

#forthefans
#truechamp

OOOOOOO EVERYONE IS DUCKING USMAN, HE SO GOOD BRO. Yeah, just like everyone was ducking James Vick too.

Usman is nothing special. A shittier Josh Koschek is all he is. Dude is the definition of a lay and pray fighter. Decisioning a bunch of cans and old as fuck Maia.

This guy would get tooled by Colby. TOOLED. That shit cardio would never last 25 minutes in there with Colby.
I agree. The only good opponent Usman fought was Leon Edwards, who I honestly believe should have won that decision. Beating the ghost of Demian Maia is not impressive, especially since he got bailed by the ref in that fight.

Last edited:

f7FdEdG.jpg
Usman is a man you prepare for in a specific fight, not as a quick replacement. Covington wouldn't fight Usman with multiple offers yet people want to dog TWood for not taking a switch fight in 24hrs against a real deal fighter?

Tyron doesn’t want to fight somebody. You could tell me this in the middle of round 2 of his fight and it wouldn’t shock me.

Tyron talks alot, but in the end he fights who they want him to fight. He doesn't have the leverage to refuse to fight people. he knows it. so should you.

Indeed...that's why Cannington ducked him for almost 6 months right?

A UFC spokesperson said that Usman is the most ducked fighter in the UFC right now...clearly professional fighters don't want to fight him. But a random internet user claims that he's overrated.

You should get in the octagon with Usman and show them how it's done bro!

If he loses he still keeps his belt and can cash another champ purse in his next fight, smart move by Woodley <Fedor23>

So if the fight doesn't happen, does the card get moved from PPV to an FS1 card?

if he doesn't want to defend his belt against all contenders they should just strip the belt off his ass. Colby style
He never said that. In FACT he is currently contracted to defend the belt. He said he didnt want to fight Usman on 24 hrs notice, he would want time to prepare for that fight. I dont see that as a problem. Any blame is on Till for missing weight(if he does) and on the UFC for giving Till a title shot AFTER missing weight. Woodley is 100% in the right on this one.

Getting sick of these UFCircus title shots.
How does a man miss weight by 3.5 pounds in the title eliminator then scrape past Thompson in what most people called a robbery and get a title shot?
He got it because Colby couldn’t stay healthy

I said this right when the fight got announced. Woodley took this fight because he doesn’t think Till will make weight and he doesn’t want to have to defend.

Getting sick of these UFCircus title shots.
How does a man miss weight by 3.5 pounds in the title eliminator then scrape past Thompson in what most people called a robbery and get a title shot?

No one calls that fight a robbery.

0 people were hurt in that fight. They threw like 10 punches.

Don't blame him at all, how is that a fair 'under study' ????

Train all camp for a striker from Europe to get replaced with a leg humping wrestler

Be super funny if Till medically gets pulled

I don't blame him, but remember when Khabib was ready to fight anyone - Ferg, Max, Al

Tyron is a good person who always thinks about the fans. He knows that the Till fight will bore fans at 90%, while the Usman fight will go 100% pure boredom.

#forthefans
#truechamp
If that's true. Tyron be playing some 4D chess. Lol

Back