News Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque Targeted For UFC 260 March 27th

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• VIcente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/T...e-in-the-Works-for-UFC-260-on-March-27-177323

"A welterweight clash pitting Tyron Woodley against Vicente Luque has nearly been finalized for UFC 260.

Promotion broadcast partner ESPN was first to report the booking on Sunday. The bout has not been formally announced by the UFC because contracts have not been signed. UFC 260 takes place on March 27 and is headlined by a heavyweight title tilt between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou. A location for the card has not been announced."

EsfXgtqXUAANs2B.jpg

Thoughts on this potential fight?

Damn t-wood about to lose 4 in a row

Good fight, Luque does tend to stand in the line of fire.

Wouldn't be surprised to see both guys get dropped/wobbled, should be a good clash.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/T...e-in-the-Works-for-UFC-260-on-March-27-177323

"A welterweight clash pitting Tyron Woodley against Vicente Luque has nearly been finalized for UFC 260.

Promotion broadcast partner ESPN was first to report the booking on Sunday. The bout has not been formally announced by the UFC because contracts have not been signed. UFC 260 takes place on March 27 and is headlined by a heavyweight title tilt between Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou. A location for the card has not been announced."

EsfXgtqXUAANs2B.jpg

Thoughts on this potential fight?
Jesus that should be a violent and sad ending for Woodley.

I love Luque tho. I'll be glad to see it.

Woodley has lost 15 straight rounds

can he make it 18?

I got Luque by TKO tho

You where once so good Woodley it's okay to call it a career

CryRun about to get killed, he doesn't have it anymore

Sad to see the WW GOAT fall like this.

Incoming indignant GSP fans

Weird as fuck matchup, I do wonder what Woodley's intentions are with MMA now a days, surely he can make dollars via his multiple other endeavours that don't involve getting smeshed.

Woodley always did horrible against guys that pressured him, even Jake Shields pressured him into shelling up, Rory smoked him and now people just fight him like they should and all of a sudden he's losing only cause he's washed up? He's lost a step i'm sure, but people are just fighting him correctly. Luque is the type to pressure and he's a smart fighter with the power to shell Woodley up but idt Luque is quite the killer he seems to be in some of his performances. A bit inconsistent imo and I think this is the perfect fight to see where both are. I like it :)

Back