Tyron Woodley vs Royce Gracie

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Prime for prime in an open weight bout. Who do you think would win?

Don't forget Gracie beat HWs like Ken Shamrock(The World's Most Dangerous Man), Kim Leopoldo, Dan Severn,(over 100 victories at HW, UFC Hall of Famer and a former UFC Superfight Champion), and Kazushi Sakuraba(although roided up) among others.

Thoughts!

It would look identical to the Shields/Woodley fight.

Royce > Sakuraba > Vitor > Marquardt >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyron

Woodley KO’s him with the first punch

I dare to say Tyron can even sub him after badly hurt him on the feet, Royce have absolutely nothing for T-Wood at his best, it will probably be worse than the Hugues beat down

It would be like Woodley/Maia (inability to get the fight to the ground) except Royce would be KOed in the first round as well.

How did the Royce vs Matt Hughes fight go?
A fight with Tyron would end even quicker and Tyron would win it easily.

How much roiding is Royce allowed?

It's still Tyron by KO, I just want to figure out the round

Don't forget Gracie beat HWs like Ken Shamrock(The World's Most Dangerous Man), Kim Leopoldo, Dan Severn,(over 100 victories at HW, UFC Hall of Famer and a former UFC Superfight Champion), and Kazushi Sakuraba(although roided up) among others.

Thoughts!

Is this a joke?

MMA is far too evolved nowadays. Many featherweights would beat those guys.

Woodly back peddles until his back foot touches the cage and then one bangs Gracie with a right hand

Thank you, Next

I dare to say Tyron can even sub him after badly hurt him on the feet, Royce have absolutely nothing for T-Wood at his best, it will probably be worse than the Hugues beat down
How did the Royce vs Matt Hughes fight go?
A fight with Tyron would end even quicker and Tyron would win it easily.

The Hoyce vs Hughes fight cant be a measuring stick, Hoyce was 40 yrs old in that bout.

Stupidest fuckint thread I've ever seen on here and that's really saying something, you absolute dunce of a moron

Stupidest fuckint thread I've ever seen on here and that's really saying something, you absolute dunce of a moron

Idk “should I smash” is up there. At least this is about mma and not “all bout Ilovethis”

<Y2JSmirk>

Thoughts!

Woodley would keep it standing and knock out Gracie easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back