Tyron Woodley (video): #DKJS - Dropping Knowledge. Just Saying.

BornPure87

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Talks about fans, MMA, the grind, etc.

[YT]Kgk30vbNhhs[/YT]

PS: Gastelum's whoopin' dat ass! Just Saying! :)

Hector Lombard.

Tyron "The Choosing One" Woodley lol

hector-lombard.jpg

Lombard would fight anyone, and by that I mean even his family. If the dough's alrite.

Hector "The Midget with T-Rex arms" Lombard is gonna get tooled by Rory much worse than Tyron did...dude couldn't get inside Burkman's range until he was tired...Rory gonna have the easiest fight of his career. With that being said I love Hector's willingness to fight anybody.

Kelvin G is a tougher fight than Lombard. I see Woodley taking a close decision.

Hector "The Midget with T-Rex arms" Lombard is gonna get tooled by Rory much worse than Tyron did...dude couldn't get inside Burkman's range until he was tired...Rory gonna have the easiest fight of his career. With that being said I love Hector's willingness to fight anybody.

Kelvin G is a tougher fight than Lombard. I see Woodley taking a close decision.

pls.gif

Hector "The Midget with T-Rex arms" Lombard is gonna get tooled by Rory much worse than Tyron did...dude couldn't get inside Burkman's range until he was tired...Rory gonna have the easiest fight of his career.

I wouldn't call Rory/Lombard to be as one-sided. The Cuban is an A-Bomb the first two rounds. Past that, probably Rory's match.

And, Gastelum takes it bro, don't stain that record. Kid's the future champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back