Tyron Woodley totally worked all you dumb marks ("ducking" Wonderboy)

Lol at us talking about him on sherdog, thats why its MMA forum.

Zero casuals know or care who Tyrun is. He would sell 150k PPV buys on his own.

He's not that intelligent.

It's good to know someone is on here that knows him on a personal level, what's his training camp like?

How is Stephen a bad match up for Woodley.

See what Rory did to Woodley, by using his reach to keep him on the outside and pick him apart?

Wonderboy is way better than Rory at that and has even more tools than Rory.

I was referring mostly to PPV points. But GSP has been gone for quite a while and has bad knees. And we all know Nick's kryptonite is wrestlers.
In no reality are Gsp and diaz easy fights for anyone.
A fighters taking punishment and likely losing to gsp for a payday

It's good to know someone is on here that knows him on a personal level, what's his training camp like?
Lol.
How did he do when he got that degree in economics is my question?

And hows is business acumen too, since hes personally known.

He's not that intelligent. The more likely explanation is that he was being spiteful and money-hungry. If he ends up fighting Wonderboy instead of GSP or Diaz, it'll only be because the opportunity fell through.
This. And Wonderboy will light him up.

Wonderbread "fans" (aka Woodley haters) look absolutely retarded now.

Says he was scared yet is fighting him in his very first title defense.

Dudes like nate Diaz decline the Khabib fight multiple times and never get called out for ducking.

People are just salty that Woodley embarrassed Robbie who was a fan favorite and is about to do the same to Wonderbread.

<{Joewithit}>

There's always the one person who "saw it all along" and says ____ is a genius mastermind. I get an odd sense of entertainment and annoyance from those kind of posts.

Who says it was his choice? People are scared to go to prison but they don't have a say so.

Who says it was his choice? People are scared to go to prison but they don't have a say so.
Lmao he has to sign to fight dude, there are tons of fighters who refuse to sign the contract. Like Nate Diaz ducking Khabib multiple times, Shogun turning down Glover fight, Carwin constantly had people turn him down, etc.

Is normal though, people were saying Woodley was scared of Robbie too and barely anyone picked him and he cracked his chin in the first round.

This fight is signed and official like one month after his last fight, so much for "running".

[<cena1}

Everybody is talking about him.

Had he said he was looking forward to fighting Wonderboy, this past week would have been a slow one.

He calling out GSP and Nick Diaz and, most importantly, "ducking" Wonderboy in the process was planned out ahead of time. If you thought otherwise, i.e. he's afraid of Wonderboy, then you're nothing but a dumb mark.

Even if he never gets to fight GSP or Nick Diaz, his eventual fight with Wonderboy is going to be bigger than if he never had "ducked" him in the first place.

This post is so foolishly dumb.

He didn't get his way at all, and he is fighting the guy with the smallest draw possible that is also the worst match up for him where he likely loses.

You are one of those dorks that actually likes him and his racist rants, and was hoping that he'd get his big pay day fight with GSP, and that isn't going to happen. Now you're trying to twist it around as if Wood was some smart businessman fighter who had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get more money and a bigger interest in him, and all he did was make it to where the UFC will likely push him way down the ranks and in their pile of importance after he loses the belt. This is the real reality. Tyron didn't get anything to go his way. He made a huge gamble to get a money fight, and it backfired big time where he just pissed off hardcore fans and the UFC brass which is going to hurt his career in the long run.

There's always the one person who "saw it all along" and says ____ is a genius mastermind. I get an odd sense of entertainment and annoyance from those kind of posts.

Except I posted this within days of Tyron winning the title. I saw it all along right from the beginning.

Everybody is talking about him.

Had he said he was looking forward to fighting Wonderboy, this past week would have been a slow one.

He calling out GSP and Nick Diaz and, most importantly, "ducking" Wonderboy in the process was planned out ahead of time. If you thought otherwise, i.e. he's afraid of Wonderboy, then you're nothing but a dumb mark.

Even if he never gets to fight GSP or Nick Diaz, his eventual fight with Wonderboy is going to be bigger than if he never had "ducked" him in the first place.
This is all under the assumption Woodley has an IQ over 95, which I can't see.

This post is so foolishly dumb.

He didn't get his way at all, and he is fighting the guy with the smallest draw possible that is also the worst match up for him where he likely loses.

You are one of those dorks that actually likes him and his racist rants, and was hoping that he'd get his big pay day fight with GSP, and that isn't going to happen. Now you're trying to twist it around as if Wood was some smart businessman fighter who had some sort of jedi mind tricks to get more money and a bigger interest in him, and all he did was make it to where the UFC will likely push him way down the ranks and in their pile of importance after he loses the belt. This is the real reality. Tyron didn't get anything to go his way. He made a huge gamble to get a money fight, and it backfired big time where he just pissed off hardcore fans and the UFC brass which is going to hurt his career in the long run.

Wanting something (GSP fight) and getting something are two different things. People with average IQs know this.

You don't get something until you try to get it. You definitely won't get something if you do not even try.

Woodley did not get the GSP fight. But now the Wonderboy fight is more intriguing. The Wonderboy fight was always a fallback.

I'm cringing as I write this because I know I'm replying to someone with below average IQ. Please read the above slowly. More than once if neccesary.

Wanting something (GSP fight) and getting something are two different things. People with average IQs know this.

You don't get something until you try to get it. You definitely won't get something if you do not even try.

Woodley did not get the GSP fight. But now the Wonderboy fight is more intriguing. The Wonderboy fight was always a fallback.

I'm cringing as I write this because I know I'm replying to someone with below average IQ. Please read the above slowly. More than once if neccesary.

No, all you're doing is trying to twist this around as if your boy got what he wanted or was some smart guy in this, because you, him, and the rest of his pussified fan base failed in getting what you hoped would happen. You guys use racism and other failures to try and promote this guy as something he's not, and all it has done is make him a guy that the UFC will push down the pile. I'm glad for that. Once he loses to Wonderboy, he'll become an after thought, and the UFC isn't going to do any favors for him due to how many fans want him gone and no longer want to see him ever in a position to try and dictate things.

You talk about IQ, but you'r way to stupid to realize that the stuff you write (Like in this thread) do way more harm than good for Woodley's career and his exposure. You lost, and you're just still trying to make it seem like this was good for him when it was the worst case scenario that Woodley tried desperately to avoid. And you as a fan are salty over it. It makes myself and the rest of the MMA fans have a lot of joy knowing how much this is eating at you and Woodley.

Dudes like nate Diaz decline the Khabib fight multiple times and never get called out for ducking.

People are just salty that Woodley embarrassed Robbie who was a fan favorite and is about to do the same to Wonderbread.

<{Joewithit}>

It's almost like when you're the champ, you don't get to pick and choose your fights (unless you're a gigantic draw like Conor)

Its not like he woke up and announced "Actually, I changed my mind, I'm going to destroy wonderboy"

Dana & co aren't giving him the choice.

See what Rory did to Woodley, by using his reach to keep him on the outside and pick him apart?

Wonderboy is way better than Rory at that and has even more tools than Rory.

So MMAMath? When will you guys learn...

Rory had success against Woodley because he is good at distance (just like Wonderboy) but he presses the action, is durable and has take down threats. Wonderboy had success against Rory because he does well at keeping distance, is a counter striker and Rory is a volume puncher.

Tyron's faster than Rory, more explosive, has a td threat and is a power striker. One shot and its all over. Good fight for both fighters but it's far from a lock for Thompson.

Back