Tyron Woodley promises an 'action packed' fight against Robbie Lawler tonight

@Diggem and i when Tyron wins tonight
1792-Ridgemont-Reserve-23-590x381.jpg

Talking too much? I wonder what your predictions were for Mcgregor/Aldo or Cruz/Dillashaw?

"Talking too much to win"...
Its just about that fight man, I mean all I've hear/read from Tyron about this fight sounds like he tries to convince himself. I can be wrong and we'll see that soon enough

Its just about that fight man, I mean all I've hear/read from Tyron about this fight sounds like he tries to convince himself. I can be wrong and we'll see that soon enough
Yeah fair enough. Interesting take. We'll see

nobody cares Tyron we're here for Robbie

well, can't say it was action PACKED, but he kinda delivered

Smart to post gifs and vids from 4 years ago...totally relevant. Do you have any from tonight's fight yet?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Pathetic isn't it?

Shit man, Nick Diaz cult members post gifs from 12 years ago and blindly think he wins every proposed match up even though he hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

Living in the past.

Smart to post gifs and vids from 4 years ago...totally relevant. Do you have any from tonight's fight yet?

You know the golden rule man. You're only as good as the last time you got KTFOed. Even if you've won 100 in a row since and won every title. That's the rule right

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Pathetic isn't it?

Shit man, Nick Diaz cult members post gifs from 12 years ago and blindly think he wins every proposed match up even though he hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

Living in the past.

I hate when people throw out years like that means something. Woodley had not one a fight in 18 months when he fought last night.

Just say diaz has lost his last three

Back