Tyron Woodley promises an 'action packed' fight against Robbie Lawler tonight

If he's smart he's not going to stand with Robbie.

Not impressed with Tyron. Dont think he would have beat Condit if he didnt get hurt.

No problem for Robbie.

Tyron isnt going to take any chances but Lawlerbwill force the fight.

Robbie is my favorite fighter and I'm giving Tyron more of a chance than most people are. He's always a KO threat and if he fight smart and uses his wrestling effectively he could take the first three rounds and win a UD.

The only action we'll see is him kissing the floor after being viciously KTFOed.

tyron is gonna be the champ. to fast for robbie

Uh oh. Safe, boring game plan detected.

"Don't blink"
"Gonna be a dogfight"
"Action packed"

Sure , you dont beat Lawler in action packed fights unless your name is Nick Diaz , if he means 5 rounds of molestation as action packed then I will have to disagree with him on what action packed is.

He's not going to be able to hold Lawler down. Lawlers too strong.

Woodley gonna surprise a lot of people tonight.

"and be patient enough to see which is the best way to get this fight done"

So backing up against the cage and not throwing again it is.

Hope we are wrong and Tyron actually brings it. Still rooting for Lawler but I want to see a good fight.

Not impressed with Tyron. Dont think he would have beat Condit if he didnt get hurt.

No problem for Robbie.

Tyron isnt going to take any chances but Lawlerbwill force the fight.
You do know Tyron was beating Condit soundly before the injury happened right?

The guys is talking too much to win.
I can tell his head is in total confusement, in another hand Robbie seems cold as ice.
My bet is on Robbie

War Woodley. Get that title and belt! But beware as the Jones haters have already started in on ya!

The guys is talking too much to win.
I can tell his head is in total confusement, in another hand Robbie seems cold as ice.
My bet is on Robbie
Talking too much? I wonder what your predictions were for Mcgregor/Aldo or Cruz/Dillashaw?

"Talking too much to win"...

Yea I believe he said the same thing for the shields and McDonald fights. Look what he did there...... NOTHING!! To bad for Woodley and lucky for us the fans Lawler won't give him any other option but to be entertaining.

WAR LAWLER KTFO OF HIM!!!!

Back