Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

Didn't really see it at first but now I see why Conor is black.

For a guy who is the WW title contender he seems extremely insecure. At times it almost seems like he wishes he wasn't black.

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.
This is actually the only stereotype I'm aware of that is relevant, Kenyans and marathons.

Africa is huge. Afro american came from West of africa.... Not East Africa ( Ethiopia, Kenya somalia etc)

It's not the same people at all.

WEST AFRICA

images

EAST AFRICA

images

Some of the best endurance athletes in the world are from Africa. I've literally never heard anyone claim that black guys can't have good cardio.

Last edited:
Well some fights like vs Rory he looked gassed the entire fight, because he literally did nothing. But he was just bewildered in that fight lol.

He actually isn't lying at all really . Then again its sherdog home of folks who don't really train occupying it's main forum and probably don't leave their basement unless it's to get pizza rolls . Folks on here arent very well read and have strange racial pseudo science beliefs . Sherfront has been the nickname of this place for a very long time
gn5I2vZ.jpg

Well I'll hold my tongue to an extent here because I think my politics veer far off from the average sherdogger. So all I can say is the most ridiculous part of his statement is that he said Nick Diaz is a point fighter.

I really hope Lawler smashes this dude violently.

He actually isn't lying at all really . Then again its sherdog home of folks who don't really train occupying it's main forum and probably don't leave their basement unless it's to get pizza rolls . Folks on here arent very well read and have strange racial pseudo science beliefs . Sherfront has been the nickname of this place for a very long time

There is no stereotype on Sherdog or anywhre that black fighters gas more quickly, you moron. If anything, it's the opposite.

Yeah, bring up race in this garbage

Isn't he a blm supporter?
The comment he made is dumb, but please, save the politics for another place.

I mean, seriously, do black lives not matter? Fuckoff

Black people don't have cardio? Is that a stereotype?

image.png People really have these thoughts in their head

Yeah, just like Isis right??? Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool my man
inb4 War Room

black lives matter is a terrorist organization

He's a black boy and he's jacked. Deal with it.

Wtf is this. He says himself "....that is build the way I am" yeah no shit and in most cases it is true.

I'm mixed/black and not nearly built like Woodley and I gas like shit doing anything

I need to catch up on my racism. I've never heard "black people don't have cardio" before. I thought I was up to date too. :(

Back