Tyron Woodley on Nick Diaz "I think I'm the Worst Matchup on Earth for Nick Diaz.....Literally"

Diaz eats woodley's best shots like candy, takes him into deep waters and submits him

No.....Conor vs Diaz and then Conor vs Diaz ll are silly.
Bisping vs Henod is ridiculous.

Woodley just trying to make that money and a lot of dudes around here don't like it now that somebody "explosive" is doing the same thing that Conor and Bisping are. LOL!

I get what Woodley is trying to do and I don't fault him for it but this thing has taken off and so far it's just a call-out. I doubt the UFC will put this together. Nick hasn't won a fight in years, his drawing power is overrated and a fight with Wonderboy could be big if promoted properly. I think Tyron sees Nick as a big money fight when it's not really the case.

I think Nate/Conor 1 was a good last minute replacement but yea, the rematch is completely pointless for everyone but Conor. I'm done with all the silly matchmaking and Woodley/Diaz would be super ridiculous. A guy coming off a crazy suspension to get a title shot. At best, they could hype it up by saying he's the brother of the guy who choked out McNugget.

A fight vs GSP would be a real money fight, so that's the way to go.

Last edited:
Tyrone didn't say anything false about Diaz. Easy UD for Tyrone. Nick will do nothing but throw middle fingers while being taken on the ground

Back