Tyron Woodley on Nick Diaz "I think I'm the Worst Matchup on Earth for Nick Diaz.....Literally"

Nick by cardio and chin

'Literally' ? I don't think there is a figurative meaning for that expression anyway....

Hate it when people over use that word
I literally hate it more than anything

I'm only your dad so have some respect son, go to bed now so I can pound your mother out in peace
LOL
It was more of a joke that whenever Conor makes a tweet, everyone tweets @ him "dad".
So I'm just being fanboy for the 'Diazes bless' post.
Giving them the dad treatment.

He's correct. Wrestlers are Diaz bros krytonite and woodley is an exceptional wrestler and would tie nick in a knot all night. As long as Woodley doesnt think he's Ali easy money.

Cardio is a huge factor here. Woodley is usually exhausted by the 3rd.

Good luck knocking Nick out. He'll gas horribly in the 3rd he'd blame his blackness again

'Literally' ? I don't think there is a figurative meaning for that expression anyway....

Hate it when people over use that word

literally
ˈlɪt(ə)rəli/
adverb
  1. in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
    "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the roundabout"
    synonyms: verbatim, word for word, line for line, letter for letter, to the letter; More
    • informal
      used for emphasis while not being literally true.
      "I have received literally thousands of letters"

Translation:

I can win vs Diaz cuz hes an over-rated, flawed fighter.

I got it T-Wood.

Nick doesn't deserve a title shot so it's irrelevant. However a rematch with Lawler would be epic. I guess if he wins that it puts him in the mix.

LOL
It was more of a joke that whenever Conor makes a tweet, everyone tweets @ him "dad".
So I'm just being fanboy for the 'Diazes bless' post.
Giving them the dad treatment.
Oh I didn't know that lol

This statement clearly revealed that he is ducking Wonderboy lol

He literally said he called out Diaz because he's the worst match up for him lol

true, Woodley would totally dominate that fight. probably 50-45

He's correct. Wrestlers are Diaz bros krytonite and woodley is an exceptional wrestler and would tie nick in a knot all night. As long as Woodley doesnt think he's Ali easy money.

Woodley will wilt in the 3rd and Diaz will beat the fuck out of him.

If Woodley can't KO him in the first, he's done.

Has Diaz even responded to any of this? I'm really happy Woodley won but this whole thing is kinda silly. Hopefully the UFC makes some kind of fight announcement soon to end all the pointless debates.

I love it. Woodley is talking up a storm so that he can get a big money fight. Woodley will also comment about GSP just in case that fight were to present itself as well.

War Tyron " Get that MONEY" Woodley!!!

Great to see Woodley looking to challenge himself these days. This plus his call-out is essentially "now that I'm champ I'm looking for the easiest matchup possible that still pays".

Has Diaz even responded to any of this? I'm really happy Woodley won but this whole thing is kinda silly. Hopefully the UFC makes some kind of fight announcement soon to end all the pointless debates.

No.....Conor vs Diaz and then Conor vs Diaz ll are silly.
Bisping vs Hendo is ridiculous.

Woodley just trying to make that money and a lot of dudes around here don't like it now that somebody "explosive" is doing the same thing that Conor and Bisping are. LOL!

Back