Tyron Woodley -- Nick Diaz has low IQ

Nick is plenty smart. He is just awkward af

Both Diaz brothers are millionaires, so it would seem as though they're smart enough.

Tyrone working hard to be the most hated champion.

Both Diaz brothers are millionaires, so it would seem as though they're smart enough.

Not through any deep insight. Circumstances got them seven figure fights, not their intellectual capacity or clever planning. Nate wanted to be released from the UFC before they refused and he had to accept fights, Conor fight fell in his lap.

Diaz brothers have been giving the most undeserved fights over and over again, yet both they and their fans act as if the they have been badly mistreated.

I'll try to find the link to this, but last month I read something very interesting......that somewhat fits this scenario.

It basically said that a lot of strains of will affect the portion of your brain responsible for vocabulary words and expressing them. The brain cells detach for a period of time, making it incredibly difficult for some people to "remember" how to articulate their thoughts to others, although it makes perfect sense to them in their head. After some time the brain cells reattach and form new pathways and suddenly you "remember" more of your vocabulary and how to convey your meaning to others.

So, the Diaz bros aren't retarded, they aren't autistic, they aren't stupid...........

THEY ARE JUST PERPETUALLY STONED.

Non plastic belt??? WTF?

Dude don’t need to be talking about anyone’s I.Q.

Lol if someone doesn't agree with you they're instantly ignorant. So tolerant. So progressive.

Hahaha yeah. Seems to be a trend for nearly the last decade. If you disagree with certain "organizations" like BLM or anything similar........

You are instantly ignorant, intolerant, or a racist........

Seems like the intolerance lies elsewhere.

"idiot" and "low iq" dude over here has made more money in MMA than Woodley will ever see... and Nick never even needed to become UFC champion to accomplish that.

Speaks for itself

Not through any deep insight. Circumstances got them seven figure fights, not their intellectual capacity or clever planning. Nate wanted to be released from the UFC before they refused and he had to accept fights, Conor fight fell in his lap.

Diaz brothers have been giving the most undeserved fights over and over again, yet both they and their fans act as if the they have been badly mistreated.
Nick lost a controversial decision to Condit, got suspended, went back home to smoke and chill till GSP came knocking with millions of dollars- asking for Diaz specifically.

Diaz lost, went back home to smoke and chill, then Anderson Silva came knocking with millions of dollars- asking for Nick.

Now Nick's smoking and chilling once more, and the whole mma community just rallied against his mistreatment at the hands of the NSAC, and dude's just about back and the current WW champ is already knocking at his door.

If that isn't clever, I dont know what is.

As for Nate, Nate never wanted to be released- he was trying to hardball the UFC and yes, he failed initially. The Conor fight didn't just 'magically' fall into his lap. He showed the world what he's capable of when he put a Stockton-style beatdown on Michael Johnson. He put his name back out there, and when Conor needed to make some money with RDA bowing out, he called for Nate, and he's doing so again.

None of this came by chance, both Diaz bros have been in the game for ages. This legacy, they built on sweat, blood, and tears. Like Nick Diaz said, he sacrificed a lot to get here- he never chose to have a family and what not, so he can focus solely on this.

You dont have to like them, but man, show some fucking respect. that's all. Especially if you haven't made nearly as much money in your bum life as they have, with their "low iq".

Man, what's up with woodley trying so hard to get that fight. I thought maybe he would be petitioning for a conor fight instead. hahaha.

if Nick said that to him, Woodley would cry racism.

If $$$ = IQ, then muthafuckin Brittney Spears, .50cent, tigga, beyonce etc are all muthafuckin geniuses.

That, or the populace is dumb as shit....

Woodley going all out to make fake drama. He must really not want to fight wonderboy.

I don't disagree, but we can't conflate the 2 separate issues you raise.

I'm not suggesting that either Diaz would be playing Kasparov-level Chess had they not discovered jiujitsu, but there is a certain level of physical genius and strength of will that cannot be measured on an IQ test but is at least as valuable as being able to add fractions. We don't call it "intelligence" but it's deeper than "hard work."

Mike Tyson tested at borderline retarded levels, but threw 2 blindfolded bulls eyes with a dart on a tv show. That can't be random. I think I read that he used to be a boxer, too. Making $400,000,000 in the ring means he was smart enough.

Circumstances presented opportunities but did not guarantee an outcome. Performance in the ring takes something extra.

There is a physical, athletic, coordinative genius that some have and we can't discount it just because we're more interesting at cocktail parties than either Diaz.

If Diaz gets a title shot it just goes to show how much of a joke the UFC is becoming. The guy hasn't won a fight since fighting bj penn in 2011... Do people not comprehend how ridiculous it is to even be speaking about Nick Diaz fighting for a title. He hasn't been impressive in 5 fucking years.

I'd rather spend a day around Nick or Nate than Conor anytime. Nick or Nate seems like down to earth non shit talkers. I can't see Conor being to fun to be around.

Easy when you're basically a white boy.

Also he's wrong, Nick said that everybody cheats for a long time, before this was even a topic and he was right.
He talked about that poison in airplane water and everybody thought he was crazy, later there was some scandal basically confirming his theories.
He's a genius.

images

They have odd personality quirks that might be low level autism, not to mention a DGAF hood/stoner attitude

These things make people think they're "unintelligent"

But intelligence is a complicated thing, and when you understand what the Diaz bros are really saying when they speak, a lot of it is very profound and insightful. Way more so than most other MMA fighters. People who call them unintelligent are just taking a superficial look at them and don't know what the fuck they're talking about
agree with your overall sentiment but nothing they say is "very profound" lmao holy fuck lets be honest

Back