Tyron Woodley -- Nick Diaz has low IQ

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Tyron seems to think that Nick was hating him in his interview with tmz. I don't get where he got that from. He has a chip on his shoulder when it comes to Nick from his strikeforce days.

200.gif

> When you have to jaw your way into a fake beef to avoid real contenders

#NOHESPECT

At least he doesn't gas quickly

Well, it's hard to refute what he's saying.

Neither Diaz brother is the brightest guy.

He's not an idiot he just has social issues.

He's not an idiot he just has social issues.
You mean socially retarded. He displays the anxiety of a bullied teenage girl with no boobs and a shot face. I do however, disagree that nick has a "low IQ".

You mean socially retarded. He displays the anxiety of a bullied teenage girl with no boobs and a shot face. I do however, disagree that nick has a "low IQ".

He has problems expressing himself and is very insecure. He makes excuses for things that don't need excusing.

Constantly on the defensive.

I'd rather listen to a Nick Diaz rambling stream of consciousness interview any day than a Tyron Woodley #BlackLivesMatter obnoxiousMuhammad Ali quoting interview.

I have theorized in the past that Nick has Asperger's but I don't mean that in an insulting way. On the contrary as someone with Asperger's myself I look up to him all the more.

If true that's gonna really hold up the unified field theory the Diaz brothers are currently working on.

Well, it's hard to refute what he's saying.

Neither Diaz brother is the brightest guy.
They have odd personality quirks that might be low level autism, not to mention a DGAF hood/stoner attitude

These things make people think they're "unintelligent"

But intelligence is a complicated thing, and when you understand what the Diaz bros are really saying when they speak, a lot of it is very profound and insightful. Way more so than most other MMA fighters. People who call them unintelligent are just taking a superficial look at them and don't know what the fuck they're talking about

Dana has low IQ letting these fighters run all over him since Conor vs RDA. UFC fighters are out of control now.

Reason these stars like Diaz are stars is they fought thier way up. Many fights paid dues. etc. Remove that and just make "money" fights you run out of stars eventually.

Such an idiot that the new champ has taken it upon himself to handle Diaz's promotional work for him.

At least he doesn't gas quickly
Easy when you're basically a white boy.

Also he's wrong, Nick said that everybody cheats for a long time, before this was even a topic and he was right.
He talked about that poison in airplane water and everybody thought he was crazy, later there was some scandal basically confirming his theories.
He's a genius.

They have odd personality quirks that might be low level autism, not to mention a DGAF hood/stoner attitude

But intelligence is a complicated thing, and when you understand what the Diaz bros are really saying when they speak, a lot of it is very profound and insightful. Way more so than most other MMA fighters. People who call them unintelligent are just taking a superficial look at them and don't know what the fuck they're talking about
Whatever you say.

I've never heard either of them speak and thought "gee, what a smart guy", but I'll take your word for it, they're just "misunderstood".

Basically they have really good thoughts/ideas but are not good at articulating them. I don't think they're autistic lol.

Nate is much better than Nick though.

Back