Tyron Woodley Money Fight

Al Stone

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Tyron Woodley fights Covington, if he wins he should get the same chance at a freakshow money fight that the UFC has gifted to other champs. I think he is just to much a risk and to low a reward at the moment for most big names to take the fight. GSP seems terrified of that fight. I can't see Conor taking that one. Is it about time for Nick Diaz-Woodley? What other big names are out there for a Woodley money fight?

woodley vs romero at middleweight

...tell me you didnt just mess yourself

Conor McGregor turning down Tyron Woodley fight:

509527a9fc36357b1e4fd2691432aff0_crop_exact.jpg

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost a decade. Please fucking stop!

Colby would be his money fight if he would just embrace it.... For him to not call him out after the Till fight was just so stubbornly silly

BLM vs MAGA

It just screams of $$$$$$$$$$$$

Colby would be his money fight if he would just embrace it.... For him to not call him out after the Till fight was just so stubbornly silly

Casuals don't give a fuck about Colby. That is not a money fight.

After Tyron Woodley fights Covington, if he wins he should get the same chance at a freakshow money fight that the UFC has gifted to other champs. I think he is just to much a risk and to low a reward at the moment for most big names to take the fight. GSP seems terrified of that fight. I can't see Conor taking that one. Is it about time for Nick Diaz-Woodley? What other big names are out there for a Woodley money fight?
Loled at GSP being terrified. Yet you say for big names he is high risk low reward. What do you think he is to GSP? Dumbass

Freakshows and money fights aren't the same thing, TS.

Nick has earned either a title shot or money fight, should be his choice.

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost a decade. Please fucking stop!
I don't agree he deserves a shot but his name moves the needle. After the card Woodley just got (which was a great night of fights) having a big name fight helps his brand and money

BLM vs MAGA

It just screams of $$$$$$$$$$$$

I argee. I was just telling a friend the other day the exact same thing. Crazy build up for that fight and would do big numbers with a decent main card.

I don't agree he deserves a shot but his name moves the needle. After the card Woodley just got (which was a great night of fights) having a big name fight helps his brand and money

Sadly for Woodley, not many big names with talent right now. Hopefully that changes soon and the talented 155/170 guys get more well known.

Either one would make Woodley happy but hey split the hair go ahead

Freakshow would be him fighting Bob Sapp.

Any of the matches you named weren't freakshows, just money fights.

Loled at GSP being terrified. Yet you say for big names he is high risk low reward. What do you think he is to GSP? Dumbass
GSP is the GOAT of that division. He won the MW belt and I believe was actually talking about LW fights. GSP is the main person that should be all onboard with that fight

To woodley (who's been calling GSP for a long time now), GSP is equal money.
To GSP, he is too risky an opponent. Hence why GSP rather leapfrog his old division and fight Khabib/Conor winner.

Freakshow would be him fighting Bob Sapp.

Any of the matches you named weren't freakshows, just money fights.
Maybe I phrased it wrong. Woodley would clearly be happy with a any degree of money fight freak show or not. Giving it to him might help smooth out his relationship with brass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back