people applaud khabib for talking about dagestan
Fedor for being from Stary Oskol
the diaz's for being from stockton
aldo for being from the favelas
conor for being irish
and for some reason perry for being from flint"

what's the big deal?
I wonder:)

Damn some of you dorks still don't get what he meant...

Debating whether gangsters have time to "to UFC" and blah blah blah...

Let it go... You all will never understand what he meant... LOL

Most of y'all aren't even from America... SMH

I love Conor but if any UFC fighter had any brains and Conor got in their face and there is a camera around they would slap the shit out of him. Not because slapping someone is a good thing but because of the buzz it would create. That person would have 2 million new followers the very next day and their brand would explode. Slap Conor, shoot a double, the security comes and breaks it up and you become an internet legend.
It doesnt work like that. Mayhem miller didnt get shit for pulling that on nick diaz or uriah hall or anyone he tried to do that with.

He realises this 'confrontation' was caught on 1 or 2 cameras?

I thought Conor won that brief staredown with the Dublin Dazzlers :rolleyes:

Conor is just lucky Mama Woodley wasn't there...Mama Woodley via bitch slap KO...

download.jpg

"
people applaud khabib for talking about dagestan
Fedor for being from Stary Oskol
the diaz's for being from stockton
aldo for being from the favelas
conor for being irish
and for some reason perry for being from flint"

what's the big deal?

Tyron, this you? You cant see the differnce between some one like Aldo saying: I come from the favelas. I came from poverty. THAT drove me to seek something else, something better and Tyron saying: Im from Ferguson so I am a thug and Ill get 'street' on you.

And who the fuck applaudds Khabib for repping Dagestan or Conor for being Irish? Lol at 'applauds.' Rusians suport Russians, Irish support Irish. STOP THE PRESSES!

Damn some of you dorks still don't get what he meant...

Debating whether gangsters have time to "to UFC" and blah blah blah...

Let it go... You all will never understand what he meant... LOL

Most of y'all aren't even from America... SMH

I know what he meant, fuck boy. Don't make me go Carol City 135th flea market on your monk-ass.

I'm so close to going ALL CAPS on you brah!

(Jk, but I do know what he's talking about)

Most MMA fans don't have an issue with guys repping 209 and using it as a threat all the damn time, but have an issue with this.

You clowns can't make up your minds.

Punk'd_logo.jpg

<36>

Seriously, woodley is a clown.

"Don't call me a bitch again"

Calls him a bitch.

"He didn't call me a bitch, he called a twitter handle a bitch."

Shut the fuck up pussy.

You told him don't call you a bitch, and he straight up called you a bitch right after that. Then you see him behind the scenes, and you don't say shit.

Shut that shit up.

Okay, and what is your point? People arent 'applauding' Khabib for talking about Dagestan. If anything this is sherdog, so the exact opposite happened in that thread:

"Iexpect nothing else from a 3rd world shithole"

"
More people die of street fights in USA than gun fights each year. It happens here too
we just don't brag about it like it's something to be proud of"

"I like Khabib but this kind of thing makes me think he may be suffering from a case of small penis syndrome"

"thank god Trump is shutting down immigration from that area"

But people only hate on Tyron...(because he is black obv)

The spread lies as a false narrative then burn your own neighborhood down treatment?

Back