Tyron Woodley is the new Rashad Evans

People holding on to that shit had an agenda in the first place. Especially when a piece of shit like Sonnen is lauded as a fucking hero around here. Black fighters that have the audacity to be bold and expressive, instead of harmless buffoons like Rampage was are excoriated here. It's too much of a pattern to be a coincidence

Grabbing your nuts during a fight is always going to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

I've really warmed up to him in recent years, was bummed out when he lost to Bader and Glover.

My bad Brother.

Cheers!
Oh, but I think his point is that ALOT of ppl who think they arent racis are racist and as I have said like 3 or 4 times in the last 2 mos on here. Sheredog is a microcosm of this country. Also Im talking actual science, they did a study that involved games interviews a wide variety of stuff and they asked ppl their racial feelings before the test and what the found out was a Large part of the white and black population are more racist than they think. The crazy thing was that even the blacks were showing signs of being racist to blacks but not as bad as the whites. They had this game where you could shoot ppl if they were a threat and just like the cops a bunch of white ppl shot black game characters reaching for things like a brush or a wallet, but I have to admit even some black ppl shot the black characters before being sure they had a gun but the science said that is from being raised where racism is the norm. Dunno, but they did prove that most people don't think that they are racists, even racists!haha

That might not racist exactly just a natural tendency to go against the other whatever they may be.

Thats not all relevant to mma though eventhough every group shows bias.

How many black or brazilian fans does connor have...hed have some but his main ppv base is whites and or whites with irish heritage. I have irish heritage.

Mayweathers biggest pay days were against non black fighters. Do you think all those mexican british or phillipino fans were buying to see mayweather win ?

Grabbing your nuts during a fight is always going to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

I've really warmed up to him in recent years, was bummed out when he lost to Bader and Glover.
In this brash, "anything goes," "vote for the heel," society everyone was suddenly ultra offended that someone grabbed their sack and gave the finger? Maybe you, but that was the minority Im not buying it from most fans.lol The ppl who have sported Affliction and coined Just Bleed are now very offended at Rashad doing that, really?

That might not racist exactly just a natural tendency to go against the other whatever they may be.

Thats not all relevant to mma though eventhough every group shows bias.

How many black or brazilian fans does connor have...hed have some but his main ppv base is whites and or whites with irish heritage. I have irish heritage.

Mayweathers biggest pay days were against non black fighters. Do you think all those mexican british or phillipino fans were buying to see mayweather win ?
Once you said it isn't relevant to MMA at ALL I stopped because we have to agree on a basic premise to debate and if you think MMA is some sort of magic bubble where the things relative to race no longer apply for some reason, we do not.lol

In this brash, "anything goes," "vote for the heel," society everyone was suddenly ultra offended that someone grabbed their sack and gave the finger? Maybe you, but that was the minority Im not buying it from most fans.lol The ppl who have sported Affliction and coined Just Bleed are now very offended at Rashad doing that, really?

I started to watch MMA after Chuck's era so I was never on that bandwagon. Rampage has said that knocking out Chuck got him a lot of hate from UFC fans, maybe it's the same thing with Rashad.

Rampage was almost universally liked, same with Randleman and Crazy Horse. I hear Woodley being criticized for not wanting the clear #1 contender, but that is a legitimate gripe. Cormier has been extremely boring, and is hearing similar criticism to what GSP got. As for the Jones wasn't liked because of racism, just stop. The guy was an unparalleled phony Christian of 80's TV evangelist proportions, and what people with street smarts were reading into was there, but worse.

Rampage got intense hate after beating Chuck again.

I can't say for Randleman as that was too long ago. Crazy horse was never a champ.

DC got his entire character assassinated after 200.

Further more explain (give excuses) for the hate Bendo and DJ?

Bonus:
Explain why Shertards were adamant on the phrase "Anderson Silva isn't black he's Brazilian". You're not fooling anyone but yourselves and there's a lot of fools here.

Once you said it isn't relevant to MMA at ALL I stopped because we have to agree on a basic premise to debate and if you think MMA is some sort of magic bubble where the things relative to race no longer apply for some reason, we do not.lol

Yes but this is a board for people who usually watch alot of mma as oppose to casuals. Ok sure its relevant but its not all encompasing.

Why are you trying to make everyone racist ?

Tyron Woodley is a hypocritical duck.

Yves Edwards
Melvin Manhoef
Michael Page
Black Beast has been getting love lately
Kevin Randleman
Sokodjou before he started doing shady, felonious shit
Krazy Horse (seriously wtf)
Paul Daley
Rumble Johnson

All off the top of my head. Some are disliked for good reason. Some are viewed neutrally bc of bland style or personality. Those that are liked are likeable or exciting. All these criteria apply to fighters of any race. Such a silly premise for conversation at all tbh

You only listed one champ and he was a champ back in the day for the internet got big.

When/if they get the belt in the UFC they will get hated. I called it for DC and Woodley long ago.

Bonus:
Explain why Shertards were adamant on the phrase "Anderson Silva isn't black he's Brazilian". You're not fooling anyone but yourselves and there's a lot of fools here.
Great Example! I almost forgot about that one, but now that his legacy can be discredited with Peds they dont care.lol

Rashad was definitely hated more then than Woodley is now.

Robbie is beloved, but Chuck was idolized.
Add to this the fact that a lot of people got a bad impression from Rashad on TUF and it's not too hard to understand why he was disliked.

reported for racism. never seen a more obvious reference to, 'they all look alike.'

Oh please. Everyone is so sensitive. If I said Weidman was the new GSP would everyone scream racism?

Evans and Tyron are very similar in style and public perception. They also both beat a pretty big fan favorite to win the title.

Add to this the fact that a lot of people got a bad impression from Rashad on TUF and it's not too hard to understand why he was disliked.

Oh yeah. I'm not saying people didn't have a reason to dislike Rashad (he's never been my favorite fighter and I like plenty of non-white fighters like Cormier), just that this place was like a psycho morgue after that fight. Combination of Zombie Chuck Fans who were in shock and a whole bunch of people pissed off at Rashad and his screaming wife for a number of reasons.

<36>

Yes but this is a board for people who usually watch alot of mma as oppose to casuals. Ok sure its relevant but its not all encompasing.

Why are you trying to make everyone racist ?
Ok, so you admitted I was right on my 1st point, albeit a bit reluctantly. Good shit!

As far as your next point,
Im not. When and where did I say everyone or even almost everyone is racist? My point was there are more than would readily admit it, and sometimes because they really arent even aware they have those feelings so I think that is VERY relevant to this discussion. However, Where I come from we live by a saying, "If it don't apply, let it fly,"

So ask yourself why you are the only 1 who seems to think that I am referring to you....

People holding on to that shit had an agenda in the first place. Especially when a piece of shit like Sonnen is lauded as a fucking hero around here. Black fighters that have the audacity to be bold and expressive, instead of harmless buffoons like Rampage was are excoriated here. It's too much of a pattern to be a coincidence

Sonnen being hero here is the ultimate proof of what you and I have been saying.

Sonnen has all of the worst traits in a fighter according to sherdog Sonnen is a:

-Boring lay n pray wrestler
- PED user
- Cocky douche
- choker during big fights
- criminal

but since Sonnen is white he's a Shertard hero.

I remember this board when Shad knocked out Chuck and fully arrived as the man, the same angst on the board was directed at him as is now directed at Tyron. They even have a similar style, wrestler with heavy right hands.

Both confident, well spoken, athletic. People didn't like Shad at first but Brown Suga grew on people and eventually became a fan favorite. So don't count Tyron out yet, he may just become a rooting favorite in teh future
Rashad didn't duck Machida to fight Ken Shamrock.

Sonnen being hero here is the ultimate proof of what you and I have been saying.

Sonnen has all of the worst traits in a fighter according to sherdog Sonnen is a:

-Boring lay n pray wrestler
- PED user
- Cocky douche
- choker during big fights
- criminal

but since Sonnen is white he's a Shertard hero.
You are a weak-ass racist pussy. Just know that everywhere you race troll, you will be shat upon for being a pussy race-baiter. You ignorant, weak-minded pussy. I don't care what color you are. You are inferior.

Back