Tyron Woodley is a winnable fight for Connor now

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s a way for him to beat a “wrestler” who won’t wrestle.

Tyron will strike with Conor and get beat up.

He won’t even shoot. People will say it’s a fix.

book it Dana!!!!

Im not sure about that.
I guess Tyron would catch Conor at one point and squize out the will to fight out of him .

Idk why that fight would be booked anyway....

It's not like Dana like T-Wood....

It’s a way for him to beat a “wrestler” who won’t wrestle.

Tyron will strike with Conor and get beat up.

He won’t even shoot. People will say it’s a fix.

book it Dana!!!!
How so? Fairly recently he grapplefucked Till, so it isn't like he's forgotten how to wrestle. It would definitely be the easiest and most effective way for him to win.

Why Tyron tho? He's no champion anymore, isnt a draw, isnt entertaining, isnt anything good for Conor to fight him.

They should have a rap battle before Tyron dismantles Conor.

Dana would look Fedor in his deadfish eyes and say he is sorry before giving TWood that red panty night.

Nah, Woodley would shoot in on Conor. He isn't stupid.

This shit is getting so out of control . FFS- Woodleys fist is the size of Conors chest cavity.
This would be like an open weight bout and UFC doesnt entertain these things.

I heard woodley was so shook at Connor
Moving up to 170 he couldn’t focus at all in his last title defence and lost to usman cause Connor was in his head

Nah Conor is good, but Tyron is a big full sized welterweight. He shouldn't stand up with Conor but his power is still a very real factor. On the ground Tyron will smash him.

You guys are getting pretty giddy over Conor beating a shot, scared, worn down Cerrone on the wrong side of his 30s. Tyron would starch Conor easily.

Agreed but Wood is old news... Out with the old, in with the new. Stick a fork in Tyrone, he's done.

It always was. I said this when Woodley was champ. He does not have the cardio to wrestle for an entire fight or maintain a high striking rate. He also is prone to backing into the cage.

It always was. I said this when Woodley was champ. He does not have the cardio to wrestle for an entire fight or maintain a high striking rate. He also is prone to backing into the cage.

>Can’t outwrestle the Irish Manlet consistently

>Conor would out cardio Woodley

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Woodley has bigger problems with Edwards.

Conor gets slept by a right hand from woodley on the first and only punch he throws (in round 3)

Back