Tyron Woodley in Straight outta Compton

MUSTKILL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone else catch twood in the movie? He was one of Ice cubes thugs. Even though he didn't have any lines, it was the best acting an MMA fighter has shown in any major movie. Thoughts?

#KnowledgeBomb
master-exploder-o.gif

Anyone else catch twood in the movie? He was one of Ice cubes thugs. Even though he didn't have any lines, it was the best acting an MMA fighter has shown in any major movie. Thoughts?

He did have a line actually. When Ice Cube gets off the tour bus, Woodley says "Cube!! You coming?"

He sounded really soft in the way he delivered the line.:redface:

Yep he appears after ice cube breaks away from nwa. He is the scene where cube gets mugged and in the club scene

Apparently he was working security for Wiz too

O3hPNGo.jpg

Apparently he was working security for Wiz too

O3hPNGo.jpg

Goddamn, that is one scrawny, ugly looking fucker. Bet he gets tons of quality tail, tho.

see: Mick Jagger et. al.

How could anyone miss that terrific forehead of his?

Goddamn, that is one scrawny, ugly looking fucker. Bet he gets tons of quality tail, tho.

see: Mick Jagger et. al.

Yeah, he is one dumb looking goof (Wiz, not Woodley), and you're right; he and that ugly looking moron, Lil Wayne...some no-talent @$$ goblins, and they get more tail in a month than most of us in a lifetime. :redface:

I noticed him when he was the driver when Cube was leaving the tour. I was like, hey that's an MMA fighter but it was so quick I wasn't sure if it was Woodley or Yves, who I heard was also in the movie.

Back