Tyron Woodley : I deserved to choose my next opponent.

Cant hate him for it. He gets his payday. Id do the same thing...gotta take care of your family and get as much as you can.

Im sure if he beats the decisionator Wonderboy will be next.

Nobody gave shit to Floyd Mayweather when he chose to fight Berto for $40 million for his latest fight

Blame Dana when they let Conor out of the barn. Every fighter wants that cash grab now.

Can you blame them?

I don't expect them to sit by and do nothing.
Being champ doesn't make you Conor.

Only champions who are allowed to pick opponents are champions with at least 5 title defenses

No pick me games. Fight the next top ranked fighter.

Only a racist would disagree
Oh shut the fuck you stupid pussy. People were pissed at Bisping for picking Hendo to fight next instead of Jacare or Romero. Guess that's because he's white?

You obviously don't know what the fuck youre talking about.

I don't blame champions for pursuing "money" fights over the top contenders. They want to get paid. I get it.

I blame the UFC for acquiescing.
You should be blaming the UFC for Reebok and the uneven pay. Fighters wouldn't have to go this route if the UFC paid fighters what they were worth.

Oh shut the fuck you stupid pussy. People were pissed at Bisping for picking Hendo to fight next instead of Jacare or Romero. Guess that's because he's white?

You obviously don't know what the fuck youre talking about.
<22>

I don't blame champions for pursuing "money" fights over the top contenders. They want to get paid. I get it.

I blame the UFC for acquiescing.

Yep. I don't blame them for going after money, it's the UFC that set this precedent. I find very little legitimacy in rankings and title shots, albeit it's been that way for awhile. It's a real bummer for the people who earned their shots though, pretty bullshit.

In no way shape or form does he deserve to choose his opponents. If that's what he really said..

I don't have a problem with him wanting a money fight right away, he'll eventually be forced to give the #1 contender a fight. And I never cared much for the "deserve" talk, it's a fight, not a new house. It is the UFC's final say though, so he should be more careful about trying to call the shots, he's acting like the belt put him above the UFC.

So?

Nunez is choosing her opponent too and (not alot) of people gave a shit

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/nunez-ill-wait-for-ronda-for-my-1st-title-defense.3306015/
That is a little different, still stupid but different, Dana has said both Holm and Tate should've waited for Rousey. It puts the pressure on Rousey to either come back or say she isn't. And half of sherdog wants Rousey to retire and then half of the other half want her to come back and lose, the rest don't care or are Ronda fans.

UFC is a joke. There's no more ultimate anymore. Should change the name to money fighting championship:MFC

Only champions who are allowed to pick opponents are champions with at least 5 title defenses

v9Mlqw.gif

Back