Tyron Woodley: How Long Will The Woodley Era Last?

Who does Woodley beat?

• Total voters
At the very least he conceded 3 coin flips to the judges as a result of not being able to close the distance on range fighters

Of course he CAN beat him, he is talented and has power. But if they fight 10 times Rory is going to win a majority of them in my opinion. Styles make fights.
"Conceded 3 coin flips" - does that then mean that Stephen also "conceded 3 coin flips"?

I think it's just called fighting smart and not getting hit. Yes, his offense was minimal, but when crunch time arrived he did his thing. Stephen is a master of range, and Tyron still beat down the doors and got to his chin eventually. Rory has a grappling threat also, but outside of that he's essentially a lesser version of Stephen, a long ranging striker.

"Conceded 3 coin flips" - does that then mean that Stephen also "conceded 3 coin flips"?

Of course it does, although I scored 3 rounds for Stephen by very slim margins. Neither went out of their way to ensure they won the round and were content with letting the judge decide. It was most concerning to me when he didn't show some urgency in the 4th.

We agree on the fact that Woodley will remain champ for a long time though because the two people I can see beating him won't be fighting him for a long time.

Back