Tyron Woodley hates Conor, Artem and their fans

- "Conor called me a bitch on twitter. I dare him to say it to my face."

*Conor calls him a bitch to his face*

- "Conor is very unprofessional."

This coming from the guy who got a title shot off a two fight win streak that included a bs decision against Gastellum and Stun Gun
He knocked Stun Gun the F out and ended his winning streak.

Pretty much this.

lol woodley would fucking stomp on conor's skull if there wasn't any security around or severe ramifications from the UFC for doing so, and you know that.

calling someone a bitch when there's security around to stop them from changing your facial structure is not the same thing as 'saying it to their face', but that's just my opinion...

Jealousy is cancer, Tyron.

Although you can't really call it "jealousy", since you need to have fans that you think someone else will steal. I guess this is just classic envy.

fu woodley, fight record doesn't always tell the whole story

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg

He's just jelly. He started asking for money fights as soon as he became champ.

Suddenly became a fan of Tyron.

Lol at Joe acting like he doesn't know what Tyron's talking about when he says guys like Condit and Robbie are placed in a higher category of respect than he is by fans. Joe definitely lurks MMA forums, at the very least. He knows that Robbie is considered a god and that Condit was basically in that category too at one point. It's not so much because they were the most skilled guys, but because they were killers that put on striking-heavy performances in just bleed fests. Tyron's right: people respect him for being champion but they revere Lawler and Condit and guys like that.

TWood would absolutely destroy Conor. It was a joke to even think that would have been a potential fight.

@3:35 -Excellent point by Tyron: if you build up stars, and suddenly you don't have any, the UFC is fucked. If you build the brand around the best fighting the best and incentivize it the right way, there will always be tantalizing matchups because the contenders will all fight each other for the belt.

Last edited:
Back