Tyron Woodley got his black belt from Din Thomas last night is that normal?

They tried, but Woodley wasnt having it.

e11d1ef1-adad-487e-8757-9f45de86d614-jpeg.434049

lol wow thats the most upset and disgusted angry face ive ever seen Dana White have before putting a belt on

you can tell he hates T Wood and wanted Till to win.

Thats the face of a man who is ready to push someone off a cliff

Is it because of the conspiracy theories?
Everything from his "bro" metal/rap/goth/industrial "music", to his jokes/sense of humor, to his asinine conspiracy theories. He's 100% what you would first think when you look at this picture.

Last edited:
Didn’t Schembri give Wanderlei his black belt the same way?

Lol no

His first sub in 10 years almost, not black belt level and not even close

Certainly did a great job setting it up and pulling it off but not even close to black belt

And those Gracie machado belts are a joke

Put Woodley in any regional level no-gi tournament and he'd absolutely dominate the blackbelt division.

Din thomas is so good, he submitted jeremy stephens without actually submitting him. Legit bb

He submitted someone in an mma title fight.
As far as i'm concerned that BB is a lot more legit that the hundreds gracie/machado celebrity black belts given out of interest ( like joe rogan's for example )
IDK of you ever seen joe roll as a black belt or talked to people who have rolled rogan but he's a legit bb. Machado and then another bb under eddie. Rogans been doing jits for over 20 years. I've heard he's a dick to roll with and goes too hard but still doesn't change the fact he's legit.

lol wow thats the most upset and disgusted angry face ive ever seen Dana White have before putting a belt on

you can tell he hates T Wood and wanted Till to win.

Thats the face of a man who is ready to push someone off a cliff
I forget who, it might have been Woodley's other defense, where Dana refused to put the belt on the champ and gave it to his coach. Still, odd behavior for a promoter. Even in boxing you see the promoters geniunely happy for their fighters after an event.

i found it odd that din had the belt with him just in case

I forget who, it might have been Woodley's other defense, where Dana refused to put the belt on the champ and gave it to his coach. Still, odd behavior for a promoter. Even in boxing you see the promoters geniunely happy for their fighters after an event.
I think I remember that, but it doesnt come to mind who

But I remember Stipe snatching the belt away from Dana White and telling his coach to put it on his waist instead because he said his coach believes in him and Dana white wanted him to lose to Francis

I think I remember that, but it doesnt come to mind who

But I remember Stipe snatching the belt away from Dana White and telling his coach to put it on his waist instead because he said his coach believes in him and Dana white wanted him to lose to Francis
Yup thats the one. my memory of it was wrong, unless there was another incident which I want to say there was...

That was Anderson Silva after the demian Maia fight

~DaViD~

Dayum... Sometimes I forget a lot of you guys are legit with the BJJ. Most I ever did was boxing up North sooo....
tumblr_muh8dhflDm1qbw31io5_500.gif

it's like in pokemon when you're about to level up so you go kill some random pidgey to get that last bit of exp.
Looool fuck you. That was too good...or ive played way too much pokemon. Seriously ive played fucktons of pokemon

Its very common for some reason, I know a dude that got handed a purple belt from one of Liborio’s BBs from beating a world champ BJJ guy in an MMA fight, he knocked the shit out of him standing and latched a RNC on a helpless foe. I always thought that was strange, yea he choked out a BB, but he left-hook/crossed his ass first...?

IDK of you ever seen joe roll as a black belt or talked to people who have rolled rogan but he's a legit bb. Machado and then another bb under eddie. Rogans been doing jits for over 20 years. I've heard he's a dick to roll with and goes too hard but still doesn't change the fact he's legit.
Yeah! Heard he's one of those who uses too much strength...not to say that he's not technical though. I attribute that to too much roid maybe

Back