Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Oh he isn't interested in defending belts but he wants title shots? That's BS. If he wants a belt then he can defend it. If he is interested in winning the LW belt then he must be interested in defending it. If he is interested in defending a belt then he can very well fight for the WW belt and defend it.

IMO no fighter should be allowed the chance for a belt if they have no desire to defend it. Defending is what legitimizes the belt. It's disrespectful to the sport and the division to just purposely vacate because you don't want the burden. Then don't fight for it at all.

It's your opinion.

I agree with him he has been calling him out since GSP decided to come back and GSP is avoiding the fight to go chase fights out of 170. Woodley may bitch about having to fight this guy or that guy but has always fought who they put in front of him.

Something GSP did for over 10 years.

Tyquil ain't getting his money fight.

If he was active and people liked him, his statement might be relevant.

By bye Tyquil. Hope you break 100K PPV for your next fight.

Who did gsp say he’s fighting at LW

Because it was a bitch move for him to drop from MW to LW and duck Whittaker. Come on read the thread title and try to keep up

Is it really a bitch move considering that after years of bulking up he couldn't get over 191 lbs in the octagon against Bisping. I think the only bitch here is you.

We don't even know if this is happening as yet.

If it does, clearly the roadmap is GSP beats Nate and then fights for the LW belt.

His motivation for this would be pretty clear. Be the only 3 weight class champ in UFC history. There are already what 4 two class champs? GSP might want to do something unique.

Whether or note GSP can make 155 and be functional is the question. He was never a big WW and it should be feasible.

Who wouldn't pay to see GSP fight Khabib?

Lol @ beat the champ

He’s a duck and he beat another duck. Couple past their prime ducks looking for easy fights soon as GSP beat the 40 year old MW champ he went running for the hills

And yes Woodley might get smoked vs GSP who knows but at least he’s looking for tough fights GSP will either fight another 40 year old next or a LW
Woodley looking for tough fights?

I dont think youve thought this through sherbro

Woodley is without doubt my least favorite current MMA fighter, but he's spot on if the GSP vs Diaz fight happens, anyone who argues GSP's legacy argument is taking the piss.

GSP is a great athlete but he has fought most of his career taking the least amount of risks possible, for that reason he'll never be the GOAT.

Name me a fighter who GSP cherry picked.

PS apart from Bisping. I don’t count the most winning dude in UFC history and the champ in a weight class above (actually a LHW) as cherry picking but you will.

PS apart from Bisping. I don’t count the most winning dude in UFC history and the champ in a weight class above (actually a LHW) as cherry picking but you will.
What are you talking about?

When did I mention cherry picking?

My point is GSP argued that he came back to add to his legacy, not for money fights, so if he fights Diaz he's full of shit, I don't actually blame him for it, just don't piss on my boots and tell me it's raining.

Plus clearing out his division 2.5 times, ending careers and avenging every loss. And fighting the dude (champion) who has the most UFC wins ever.
Yeah then when it’s cleared refuse to move up for a super fight, claim that you would need to gain weight the right way. Then instead come back fat when the perfect cherry is there to be picked.

“The most winning dude” hahaha. He didn’t come out of retirement for Anderson, chris, or Luke.

the only lies are yours, kid.
Obviously you are not so smart.
Yes, there ALWAYS gonna be a top ranked fighter
New fighters will ALWAYS rise.

That doesn't mean that both divisions were not cleaned up by Silva & GSP.

WTF you are calling Shields, COndit, Nick Diaz and Hendricks the NEW FIGHTERS rising???

Man stop making yourself look stupid.

You stated Anderson and GSP had both cleaned their divisions when Anderson started to FINALLY call GSP out for a fight. That is a flat out lie. Anderson had cleaned his division but GSP was just getting ready to fight Shields (his biggest WW fight) and had COndit, DIaz and Hendricks following.

GSP in no way had cleaned his division and had he moved up to fight Anderson and not returned to WW (as he said he would not bounce back and forth) you guys would criticize him for ducking the best WW.

YOu need to just stop lying.

Tyquil ain't getting his money fight.

If he was active and people liked him, his statement might be relevant.

By bye Tyquil. Hope you break 100K PPV for your next fight.

He fought 4 times in a yeae.. tyron hates are the most delusional cunts.

LOL oh boy, but you are slow.
yes, in the middle of his prime, he should have fought Silva.
Both dominated their divisions and cleaned up most contenders. So yeah, it made sense at that time.

Yes, we do praise Silva for fighting a WC above like he did. And no, we never gave Silva flack for doing that.
And no, he "didn't put the division on hold". That's because he cleaned up the division, so it was good to allow some time to build more opponents.

or are you telling me that GSP always fought only killers? That guys like Hardy were killers who deserves so much a title shot? So no, you are wrong. there were plenty of times to set up that fight.

And yes, he came back from retirement. At MW.
Because it was Bisping
because it was Tyrone.
And now he is leapfrogging WW to go to LW
Because it is still Tyrone.

GSP is adverse to take real challenges. That's why he is avoiding his own WC.

Now answer me this: For decades you fanboys and GSP maintained how hard it was to move up ONE weight Class.
Now, all of a sudde, how is it so easy to move two straight?

Lie and false.

Anderson had no fights he was really looking forward to at MW and was talking about retiring. He was forced to just take the Belfort fight he did not want. Okami was next and a rematch with Chael and then Bonnar. None of these fights excited Anderson and there he announced he was looking at retirement and started to look for super fights. God for him. And I mean that. Why not?

GSP was in no where near the same situation. He had 5 title defenses which is good but not a high bar for other WW to surpass to make GOAT claims. Hughes has 7 title defenses at WW. Woodley will be at 5 soon. And GSP had arguably his four biggest anticipated fights at WW (outside Penn and Hughes) just in front of him with Shields (the only other viable WW GOAT at the time), Condit, Nick Diaz and Hendricks.

So just stop lying as you are embarrassing yourself by pretending GSP had cleaned his division and did not need to take those 4 fights. Those fights are one of the biggest part of his legacy.

Yeah then when it’s cleared refuse to move up for a super fight, claim that you would need to gain weight the right way. Then instead come back fat when the perfect cherry is there to be picked.

2.5 times double champ cleared can do WTF he wants.

There is nobody in the UFC who has cleared his division that many times unless you want to argue a roiding busted Jone.

Back