Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

He should really grow some balls and retire. Than, after 4 years of waiting for the perfect cherry to pick, come out of retirement to fight the champ. That would be super ballsy

Defend the belt and start knocking people.

Old man GSP already beat the champ the weight class above him. The one that knocked Rockhold stiff. Tyron might be thinking GSP is an easy money fight, but he has very little chance to even win a round. He really should look elsewhere.

Lol @ beat the champ

He’s a duck and he beat another duck. Couple past their prime ducks looking for easy fights soon as GSP beat the 40 year old MW champ he went running for the hills

And yes Woodley might get smoked vs GSP who knows but at least he’s looking for tough fights GSP will either fight another 40 year old next or a LW

Instead of trying to attach to the names of already established fighters that have their set paths and goals, he should look for other willing WWs or MWs (even excellent LWs like Nurmagomedov) and create new, fresh and possibly even exciting match-ups and rivalries that have THEM as the center of attention. Then HE (and his opponents/rivals) would be the focus and will, hopefully, build their own legacy. All the tools are there. Think outside the box/norm.

giphy.gif

Old man GSP already beat the champ the weight class above him. The one that knocked Rockhold stiff. Tyron might be thinking GSP is an easy money fight, but he has very little chance to even win a round. He really should look elsewhere.
T Wood would also knock Bisbing out but in less than 1 round

Can watch that one on repeat for hours.

I love how Tyrone just crumbled after the last uppercut. Homeboy didn’t know what year it was for a little while after that.

Are GSP fans justifying this rumoured Nate fight by saying that it is a test run at LW? and that an eventual LW title match will come?

I would assume so otherwise the Nate fight in itself could STRONGLY be considered a bitch move as Tyron is suggesting.. but if you are taking the fight on a path to eventually get 3 titles it has some merit I suppose.

+ It's funny how GSP didn't need a test run at MW.. I guess because the easiest guy was already holding the belt.
+ Do you really think GSP will continue to Khabib after Nate? He could go directly to Khabib if he wanted, Khabib even called him out after beating Al. I'm guessing GSP will fight Nate then reveal he has yet another ass disease which prevents him from competing against Khabib, or against anyone, ever again.. but thanks for the PPV buys.
+ Despite what you fanboys are claiming, GSP's real legacy is as a WELTERWEIGHT. Collecting these titles is neat, beating Bisping was 'cool'. But it in no way earns GSP the rank of top middleweight or even top 10. If he were to beat Khabib I suppose his legitimacy at LW would be stronger than MW given that Khabib is a much more respectable and worthy champion compared to Ping.
+ To really improve his legacy GSP should prove that the WW division hasn't passed him by and that he is truly an ALL-time great (as opposed to great in his era). After all he is and will always be remembered as a WW legend. Cherry picking fights and securing wins over easy opponents in different weight classes is cool, and it's fun to watch if you're a fan of GSP already, but legitimate legacy building has to occur in the weight class that brought you all your fame and success... prove that you're still the best! Then take some fun fights for your fans.. fight Woodley FFS.
+ Why use GSP's age as an excuse? He's 36? Romero is fighting for the title at 41... DC fighting for another belt at 39. What is GSP's real reason not avoiding Woodley? Amanda Nunes is by far one of the most unpopular and unrecognised champions and even Ronda fucking Rousey came back to fight her because she was holding 'her' belt... so don't use the excuse that Woodley doesn't deserve it. He happens to be holding the WW belt and GSP should fight him purely for that reason.

I hope for a reasonable response, not looking to flame. But wondering if you GSP fans h
Going up in weight just means you don't have a cut to make. At least the way gsp did it. He didn't put on much if any weight before he fought Ping. Whereas if he fought at lw he would have to make a bigger cut than he ever made at ww. Seeing as he's NEVER fought at lw , a "test" fight makes perfect sense just to make sure he can come in that low without it affecting his performance.

And yet in the middle of his prime run you say he should have left WW to fight Anderson.

And yet you praise Anderson for taking fights at LHW during his prime run instead of defending against top MW candidates.

YOu guys also criticized GSP for not testing himself at the division above like Anderson did.

And now that GSP has come out of retirement and tries to be the first man to grab 3 belts you say he should only stay at WW.

You are too obvious. You are just scared and butt hurt that GSP is piling up the legacy you had wished ANderson could have. Had Anderson not lost to Weidman and then retired and came back and said he only wanted two fights and that was for the LHW and WW belts you would not criticize him. YOu would be sucking his nuts as you always do.
<WellThere>

Stop crying about not getting easy money fights. Grow some balls, go for a higher weight class, take the fucking risk you think other people should be doing for you, and make your own fights.
wtf are you talking about? ... I am not his biggest fan... but he's fighting, and is a champion at, exactly the weight he should be at... GSP represents the the "best ever 170lb fighter"... what makes Tyrone a pu**y for calling that guiy out?... You might not like him.. but he's the champion calling out the ex champion who vacated his belt because he didn't want to fight anymore...

And please...A half blind over the hill lucky af champion in the weight calss above represented a FARRR easier win than Woodley ever did for GSP. We all know that Bisping got lucky and GSP knew it.

Calling out Nate is a fun fight as an idea ... But a VERY easy one for GSP to win. I mean, Rory threw him all over the place. GSP will do the same.

The ironic thing is gsp haters say he's somehow ducking Woodley. Yet Woodley sits out for a year with a boo boo and starts calling out LW's to fight for the ww title and that's all good. :rolleyes:

Lol @ beat the champ

He’s a duck and he beat another duck. Couple past their prime ducks looking for easy fights soon as GSP beat the 40 year old MW champ he went running for the hills

And yes Woodley might get smoked vs GSP who knows but at least he’s looking for tough fights GSP will either fight another 40 year old next or a LW
Yeah tough fights like perennial WW contender Nate fucking Diaz. GTFO.

GSP is a terrible match for him.

If he wants an easy big money fight he should be calling put Khabib/A Diaz/Gonzalez.

do you relly believe that GSP would have challenge Whittaker or Romero if either of them were the Champion at the time he fought?
Do you really believe he would have not challenge instead, was again the WW belt if Woodley wasn't the Champion, but Gastelum or Maia or even Bisping was?
Do you really believe tha Woodley being the Champion in WW and Bisping the Champion at MW had nothing to do with him challenging for the MW belt and not the WW?
You get that now...

Jesus, he's so damn salty no-one will give him a payday.

GSP is back for one thing and that big money. Nate is 10 times the draw Woodley is. I assume this is why Woodley was calling Nate out a few months back. Of course it's not a bitch mover when Woodley does it though.

I'm very happy that GSP and Nate is not fighting Tyron, he can bitch and morn saying he deserve this and that at the end of the day GSP and Nate don't give a rats ass about what Tyron deserves they get their money fight and thats it.

Every one is saying Tyron a true champ defending his belt against top fighters while GSP cherry picks. Tyron try to cherry pick soon as he got the belt calling out Nick Diaz only problem is no one gives a shit about Tyron or would fight him for peanuts.

You shouldn't ever say "Tyron needs to stop bitching/crying".

It's never gonna happen. When he waited a year or more for his title shot to now he has basically complained about everything.

I was going to type "Tyron is 36.. let him get his big money fight and fade away"

Until I realized that I'm going to be working till I'm fucking 70, if I'm lucky.

Back