Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Woodley would KO GSP and cherry picking GSP knows it.

Yeah sure. He sure KO'd Thompson in 2 mediocre performances. And he sure KO'd Maia in the worst WW title fight of all time..

Gsp is the greatest ww of all time and arguably the goat. He has nothing else to to prove at ww. He wants to be a three division champ. Woodley needs to focus on defending his own belt. Dude is so unlikeable

GSP already is by far the WW GOAT, and is one of only 4 men to be a two divisional champion.

Sorry Woodumb, but winning the LW belt and becoming the only three divisional champion is the only thing left to accomplish.

what a lobster of a champion

lZfBuHv.gif

you wanting to fight Diaz puts you in the same category then, as others have said

GSP doesn't want anything to do with T-Wood. He'd knock his ass back into retirement.

Yeah he would wing that right hand about 20 times, hit nothing but air, and get jabbed to a 50-45..

Woodley just mad he isn't getting that "money fight" he thinks he deserves.

Woodley must be so jealous right now.

Begs GSP to fight him hoping he will get that money fight. GSP doesn't give 2 fucks about him.

Then he talks about wanting to fight Nate Diaz. Says they are trying to make that fight happen. Dana then says in an interview that Woodley is full of shit and that he ain't gonna fight Diaz.

A few weeks go by, Dana asks Nate Diaz and GSP if they want to fight each other.

Woodley =

giphy.gif

Whats that supposed to mean ? Wonderboy is a beast

This is a fight i can see coming a mile away after GSP won.

"Woodley sucks, lost to Rory, was never elite" On and on. GSP would not get no props for the win..

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/5/15/...g-lightweight-hugest-bitch-move-on-planet-mma

“Let me say this in a very educated way: I think that those two guys ‘contemplating’ fighting is the hugest bitch move on the planet. If you're going to be welterweight champion of the world and the lineal champion and you got the current champion constantly talking about fighting you, not only do you avoid fighting him and go up a weight class, now you're gonna drop underneath him and fight underneath in a weight class that you’ve never fought in in your life.”

Interesting remark by the undisputed WW champion, I think he makes solid points. Woodley is always very thoughtful and well-spoken. Do you agree with him?

Sure ,makes total sense IF you take money and legacy out of the equation.

Woodley vs GSP I think would be one hell of a fight. Many hardcore fans would love to see it. Issue is, after Woodley's performances against Wonderboy and Maia casuals aren't interested in watching let alone paying 65 bucks to watch him fight. In other words. Not a big draw to get GSP to sign on the dotted line .

The Diaz fight is totally to see if GSP can cut to 155 and perform. All while making a shit load of coin. Diaz vs any big name will sell tickets.

With a solid win over Diaz it will set up GSP for a bout vs Khabib or MacGregor . Probably for a belt ( would make Georges the ONlY three divison Champ if he wins) . This fight would be the biggest ppv in UfC history and would give St Pierre a HUGE legacy .

Those things are very good incentives for GSP to Not face Woodley.

Should be noted the irony of this. Woodley talks about wanting "money fights". At one point explaining why he wanted to fight Nate. If anyone understands what GSP is trying to do its Tyron. Good for him, getting his name out there campaigning to fight GSP, dissing his manly hood trying to bait him into a fight. Can't blame the guy.

Easy to get Woodleys frustration. He should have had the GSP fight in the bag.

I never expected this from GSP. He was always so concerned with his legacy. I thought he would be either competing or all the way retired, but here he is lingering around looking for money fights that add little to his legacy.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with Tyron. Either he feels he cant win, or he won't be active enough to defend the belt. Either way Woodley gets screwed so I get why he's lashing out a bit.
Having wins in three separate weight classes would add a bit to his legacy, though. Not saying it’d be as glorious as him regaining the WW strap or anything, but

TWood is a huge risk, obviously. A much better version of Hendricks, who GSP only eked by.

I dunno. Just not ready to try and call Georges anything but a warrior. And I really do think he’s got one foot out the door.

Gsp ducked Whittaker so it showed what mind set he has in mma.

He doesn't want to fight anyone who will ko him in the first.

If you have to say you're going to speak in an educated way...

C'mon Bruh, why so salty?

Woodley trying to play games again.

GSP is semi-retired and is only looking for fun fights or money fights. I don't think he is interested in being a full time fighter looking to defend belts. lmao, Woodly is a bitch.

lol poor salty Tyrone. money fights are dodging him like a motherfucker. Tyrone, keep bitching and moaning like that, and nobody would consider you a money fight!

twood ducked rda now theres gonna be a pointless interim title

More money elsewhere. Don’t flatter yourself, Tyron. You’re the draw GSP is

Dude let it go. No red panty night for you. I do agree that George is ducking hard but the begging is not a good look. It's like a dude mad at a girl who isn't interested in him and just can't move on. Gosh Tyron!

Back