Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

Lmfao TW is such a little bitch. Nobody cares about you dude. Go away.

DANA FTW

Man lol TW has been begging everyone that will listen for a money fight and no one cares. Even non champions have turned him down. He needs to just move on and keep defending.
Yeah but so what, when he's denied he still fights. I mean he just watched Bisping get pampered. It's annoying, but at the end of the day, he's still showing up and fighting the best out there.

You don't know why TW wants Diaz?

Simple
1 TW thinks its a money fight cause of the money Connor made off of him.
2 Massive size differance Tyron 1 hit knock out power Nate Diaz death by a thousand cuts..
3 Wrestling match up although Diaz is pretty good a BJJ TW size will make him the monster on the ground.
4 another easy title defence to go oh i defend my title more than anyone look at me stats..

Simple.. A easy match to boast stats and make money.. The casual fan OMG NATE WASHED UP DIAZ FIGHTING AGAIN HE SMOKE REEFER HE SO COOOL>

Dana is going Tyron we get it you want easy fights brah you wanna make money.. You can make money if you actually put on a good show go fight RDA.. It makes sense. .

Woodly who talk more shit TW OR DW... TW you done told us you was fighting 3 ppl you've never fought brah.. .I think your talking shit do what your boss says or don't fight brah.. Either way its not Diaz so u still lose.. DW was right.

Bye Felicia.

Let’s let some people who want to fight contend for a belt.

These guys who don’t wanna be champions should really stop holding belts. If he wants to just posture about delusions of fast tracks to money fights, he should vacate the belt so the division can move on. That goes for all the guys winning titles now who want the McGregor money. Good luck guys, but being a champion means constantly reaffirming yourself as the best fighter in your division.

Really? You can’t be serious...There’s millions of people worse than either. Probably billions.

Trump be literally hitler doe...

Anyways I hate how the workings of the UFC are presently going. I just hope whoever tw fights next knocks him out cold

Trump be literally hitler doe...

Anyways I hate how the workings of the UFC are presently going. I just hope whoever tw fights next knocks him out cold
Literally Hitler. Literally jamming millions into ovens. Literally.

TW is right, Dana is full of it. But that doesn't mean he is full of it about this. Tyron wanting to fight Nate is pretty absurd, Nate's not even remotely deserving of a title fight in a weight division above his own, and the fight looks like a squash match.

I believe Dana has McGregor on the back burner for Woodley, except Woodley doesn't know it yet.

Lol Tyron's response is soooo childish.

I guess that means Tyron is always right when talking about Dana White.

For most normal people, saying "well who is more full of shit" when trying to make a point, I would consider a white flag. You got nothing.

But Tyron is such a libtard he probably believes that statement holds power.

T-Wood just don't give a fook.

His contract is tight & he's probably just fine if they try any kind of retaliation that would make him retire... lol... He's holding all his cards.

View attachment 336375 I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.
A champion that is not fully respected by the fan base?
Check
Criticizing DFW?
Check
Even after being pushed(in some levels)by the UFC hype machine he failed to get “popular”?
Check

I smell a VERY Aldo”Esq” career for Wood in the near future.

Literally Hitler. Literally jamming millions into ovens. Literally.
I think he was kidding but real talk there are a lot of liberal idiots that compare Trump to Hitler. One pink haired moron in a video I saw on YouTube clowning SJWs was actually screaming that Trump is worse than Hitler.

The money fight just ain't happening...Time to move on Tyron.

What Tyron doesn't understand, and that Dana and a handful of fans do, is that constantly begging for a money fight is pathetic.

He puts on three snoozer defenses. He knows this, everyone knows this. Yeah, he did what (little) he had to do to win, but you'd have to be an ignorant elitist to think those fights haven't dampened his stock as a draw fighter. Nobody is lining up to watch Tyron defend.

Instead of begging and pleading to get a high-profile fight, how about doing what these high-profile fighters did? Take on anyone, and beat the shit out of them. Become the drawer yourself.

I wish Tyron could read this. You think McGregor, Rousy, Jones and GSP became big drawers by only wanting to fight washed up legends?

And starting a public feud with the boss who already wants you gone is gonna help.

Tyron seems smart, but one of those smart people that just don't seem to understand how the world around them works.

I think he was kidding but real talk there are a lot of liberal idiots that compare Trump to Hitler. One pink haired moron in a video I saw on YouTube clowning SJWs was actually screaming that Trump is worse than Hitler.
Yes, I got the sarcasm. Was just jumping aboard.

Trump's no saint but comparing him to Hitler is asanine. Only someone with zero knowledge of history and zero perspective would make such a claim. In fact radical leftists who subscribe to the beliefs and use the methods of groups like Antifa have more in common with Hitler and his brownshirts than they'd be comfortable admitting.

Back