Tyron Woodley fires back at Dana White

They both have histories of being full of shit. Dana's is simply longer.

Seeing as most of your posts are second guessing and conjecture, I'll do the same.

Nate Diaz just came out saying he wants to fight Woodley. Dana White wants Diaz vs his lover.

You really believe Diaz wants to fight Woodley? Look at that part of your post again - you're essentially saying Diaz wants to fight Woodley, but Dana doesn't want it because he wants to see the 3rd match between Conor and Diaz. I think it's fair to say Diaz would want to fight Conor over Woodley.

Dana needs to be fired already. I would blame him for sinking the sport into the ground in the last 2 years.

The sport has being run into the ground in the last 2 year because:

Hes to busy trying to cater to his bf to even focus on the sport anymore.

What are you on about, at least put some examples behind your comments. Actually, I'll do it for you;

Conor v Alvarez - yep, in the name of sport, Conor didn't deserve the title shot. But don't pretend or have a selective memory of why that fight was made. There was no back and forth between the two until Alvarez mentioned at the press conference after he won the belt that he'd like an easy fight like Conor - the 2nd time a LW Champion called Conor out. Funny how there was no outrage when he was called out both, I'm assuming because a lot of people thought both match-ups were bad ones for Conor.

The ticket prices for 205 were ridiculous. I don't think fans would've paid the prices they did if it was Alvarez and Nurmagomedov fighting in the main event. And for Abdelaziz going on his rant the other day, he talks about Nurmagomedov and Garbrandt being draws - really? I don't think I've ever seen a Russian or Dagestan flag in the crowd when Nurmagomedov has fought and Abdelaziz uses Embedded views on youtube as evidence of Nurmagomedov's drawing power. See how many people watch them videos if the UFC put a price on having to watch them.

The boxing match should never have happened. Mayweather is Mayweather. And the NAC would sanction a fight between a Shark and a Crocodile if it made money. I don't care about how much money they both made or the UFC, but by all accounts, they made a lot.

Judging by Dana's answer when he was asked if Nurmagomedov or Ferguson were fighting for the real belt, I don't know what they're fighting for. Some folk have suggested that they want to make sure that they'll both fight and once that's clear, they'll officially strip Conor. Though on the fight poster it says it's for the 'Lightweight title' I don't understand why they don't strip him then.

Or maybe Conor will get in the cage and square off with the winner, do another mini world tour (more likely if it's Nurmagomedov) and build the fight like with Aldo. You're going on as if Dana is letting Conor do what he wants without nothing in return. You seem to forget that Conor stayed on the 189 and 196 cards when he was supposed to fight for titles both times and he has brought more eyeballs on the sport in general.

Plan on that being Tyrone’s last tweet...his fight with Dana will be boring..

He has a good point here, but the truth is that booking Tyron vs Nate doesn't make any kind of sense. It doesn't make sense from the rankings, and it's not by any stretch a "money fight" since there's literally no one who wants to see that fight.

The RDA fight is at least interesting. Former LW champ vs WW champ, interesting style clash, and RDA is always a fun fight win or lose.

Fuck the Diaz fight and fuck Tyron if he presses for it.

View attachment 336375 I would go with Dana White. Donald Trump is about the only human being i could think of as vile as Dana White.

<TrumpWrong1>
Donald Trump is the greatest president of our time.
It's undeniable.

Obama,Bush Jr.and Sr., Clinton,Reagan,Carter etc.

Trumps numbers will be far more successful than any one of them.
It's almost already the case.

As if talking shit about your boss in public like this gets you what you want, for fucks sake Tyron.

I won’t deny that systemic racism negatively effects what is offered to and expected of black athletes, but for fucks sake, maybe you’re not getting the company to heavily promote you because you just talk shit about them at all times? Where’s the incentive to promote you when you’re just using the platform they give you to shit on them?

And more specifically, if you’re negotioating a fight, shut the fuck up until it’s a done deal! That’s how fight promotion works, it’s part of Dana’s job to keep people interested, and if every single aspect of every fight discussion he has is put out in public at all times, it makes promoting the eventual fights MUCH harder (as well as details and offers probably changing from day to day). That’s why all this “don’t believe his lies” shit on here is bollocks.

Man lol TW has been begging everyone that will listen for a money fight and no one cares. Even non champions have turned him down. He needs to just move on and keep defending.

I know, possibly the corniest champion on the roster

If the idea of TW fighting Nate wasn't so fucking stupid, I suppose this would be a good comeback, for whatever those are worth, but its a stupud fucking fight; what the fuck is going on here?

As if talking shit about your boss in public like this gets you what you want, for fucks sake Tyron.

I won’t deny that systemic racism negatively effects what is offered to and expected of black athletes, but for fucks sake, maybe you’re not getting the company to heavily promote you because you just talk shit about them at all times? Where’s the incentive to promote you when you’re just using the platform they give you to shit on them?

And more specifically, if you’re negotioating a fight, shut the fuck up until it’s a done deal! That’s how fight promotion works, it’s part of Dana’s job to keep people interested, and if every single aspect of every fight discussion he has is put out in public at all times, it makes promoting the eventual fights MUCH harder (as well as details and offers probably changing from day to day). That’s why all this “don’t believe his lies” shit on here is bollocks.
Dana White is not his boss lol, simply a figure head.

Nate Diaz just came out saying he wants to fight Woodley. Dana White wants Diaz vs his lover. So hes gonna lie and act like we dont know hes a chronic liar. Dana needs to be fired already. I would blame him for sinking the sport into the ground in the last 2 years. Hes to busy trying to cater to his bf to even focus on the sport anymore. Im sick of this bald lying piece of shit already.
You'll miss him once he retires.

So did Nate Diaz said that he wants to fight Tyron or did he say that the fight was offered to him?

Last edited:
So did Nate Diaz said that he wants to fight Tyron or did he say that the fight was offered to him?

I think originally someone from the UFC called up Nate's camp for this fight for NYE card, Nate's like okay give me 15 million. I guess it never went anywhere. It was mostly just Woodley talking isht on twitter.

and then Dana came out in Dec and said no fight was ever offered and it was some guy in the UFC who was close to Diaz camp that was going out of line.

Anyway, fast forward to now, Tyron is talking isht again on twitter, and Dana shut him down again.

In my opinion, I think the UFC was panicking to get a main event for NYE, and this fight might have been on the table as a last minute thing, but it was never seriously considered. But Tyron ran with it and continues to run with it even though the idea was shut down long time ago.

I think I believe Dana on this one, this fight does not generate anything, this isn't GSP, or Jones or Conor, it's some weird match up only Tyron seems to want.

Looking back you see a pattern of this happening with Woodley, when he drew against Wonderboy the first time, he talked a lot of refusing to fight him, he kept talking about fighting Conor, Nick Diaz and GSP. But Dana said F that and he ends up fighting Wonderboy the second time. After that he refused to fight Maia, still talked about fighting GSP, Diaz and moving up to fight Bisping, he ends up fighting Maia anyway.

It's obvious Dana does not like Woodley and no way he gives him what he wants, history has proven this, Woodley can tweet whatever he wants, he will end up fighting RDA in the end.

50-45 Woodley.

Anybody disagree with that scorecard?

As much as I applaud Tyrone for calling out DW, he’s not in a good position to do so

Back