Tyron Woodley Feels Disrespected by Kelvin Gastelum Calling Him Out for Rematch

Who cares what Tyron thinks? He is delusional and cherry picked his way to champion. Now he is desperate for relevancy calling out everybody.

He cherry picked GSP ... but fought all the top contenders including nightmare match up for wrestlers like Stephen Thompson ... twice!.

Have you read what he wrote ? I 100% agree with woodley
woodley went beyond gentle man. He took the fight and paid back Gastelum the 20% off for missing eight.
Gastelum thanks him by calling him out again. Gastelum is a piece of shit.

{<huh}

They are fighters. It's their job to compete against each other. Challenging another fighter to a match doesn't make someone a piece of shit.

Woodley could use this rematch to get back in spot light. TW was respectful but now it is hype time. KG Got some attention for both of them so TW should be a little happy about some PR.

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

Tyron Woodley is offended.

If Gastelum comes out healthy & ready to fight again in earl 2020, this rematch makes sense. War Kelvin

Chipotle is good, haven't tried qdoba. Is it better?

Yes, can someone please shed light on this?

How is Qdoba compared to Chipotle for those of us that have never had it?! Is it like Baha fresh?

Woodley channeled his inner Colby for that cringe fest.

I like dude, but shit talking is not his forte.

Lol this dude just got completely outclassed by snoozeman.. almost stopped even.. Like what is he mad about?
I think he made it pretty clear why he's mad about Gastelum being the person who called him out.

Whenever someone asks Wood for a rematch he gets triggered and flies off the handle

Also, I think Tyron raises a serious question here: do you prefer Qdoba or Chipotle when it comes to burrito chains?
Never heard of Qdoba..I'll try it though. I had Chipotle once and it sucked. At least i didn't get food poisoning

What did Kelvin say?

If true, that's mad hoeish. Tyron was a straight up G with Kelvin.

“Kelvin Fatselum, the one who fought me at middleweight when I was a welterweight, and got his ass whooped when I broke my foot, and I gave him his money back and now he’s talking sh*t three years later,” Woodley said. “F*ck everybody around his team from top to bottom.”

“He wants to fight me when? What are you going to do differently? You haven’t ever fought for a title and won, my man. What are you the king of? You’re the king of Qdoba or Chipotle. Would you eat there everyday if you’re a championship-level fighter?

“I ain’t got love for you G, I ain’t got no pity for you. I gave you mad props on air. I gave you mad props on ESPN. I gave you mad props for the Israel Adesanya fight. I ain’t had nothing to say about you. I was respectful to you, I didn’t bash you when you missed weight. And now you’re going to talk sh*t about me?”

“I will f*ck you up right now. I will f*ck you up in the Octagon. You’re garbage and you’re whole squad is garbage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/tyron-woodley-calls-kelvin-gastelum-fatselum-and-says-he-will-fck-him-up/
Tyron Woodley, always throwing stones from his glass house.

He is right though. Why are sherdoggers mad? What is it about woodley that triggers people here so much?

Woodley's championship run, with the exception of the Till fight, left for too much to be desired for the kinds of request and call outs he's been making lately.

Back