Tyron Woodley Feels Disrespected by Kelvin Gastelum Calling Him Out for Rematch

Hope this mfker never touches the belt again, and tbh I don't believe he will.

Remember when people claimed he was the WW GOAT.
Things changes fast..

Woodley still seems to think he's the champion, he needs to stop talking and take a fight and prove he's still as good as he was.

Lol Kelvin's "callout" couldn't have been more mild.

Woodley gonna Woodley. Stay triggered.

Also, I think Tyron raises a serious question here: do you prefer Qdoba or Chipotle when it comes to burrito chains?

One of the worst fights I ever seen, don't care to ever see it again.

Have you read what he wrote ? I 100% agree with woodley
woodley went beyond gentle man. He took the fight and paid back Gastelum the 20% off for missing eight.
Gastelum thanks him by calling him out again. Gastelum is a piece of shit.

“Kelvin Fatselum, the one who fought me at middleweight when I was a welterweight, and got his ass whooped when I broke my foot, and I gave him his money back and now he’s talking sh*t three years later,” Woodley said. “F*ck everybody around his team from top to bottom.”

“He wants to fight me when? What are you going to do differently? You haven’t ever fought for a title and won, my man. What are you the king of? You’re the king of Qdoba or Chipotle. Would you eat there everyday if you’re a championship-level fighter?

“I ain’t got love for you G, I ain’t got no pity for you. I gave you mad props on air. I gave you mad props on ESPN. I gave you mad props for the Israel Adesanya fight. I ain’t had nothing to say about you. I was respectful to you, I didn’t bash you when you missed weight. And now you’re going to talk sh*t about me?”

“I will f*ck you up right now. I will f*ck you up in the Octagon. You’re garbage and you’re whole squad is garbage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/tyron-woodley-calls-kelvin-gastelum-fatselum-and-says-he-will-fck-him-up/

Feelz like pouting...

tumblr_lpdbyb3jq21qii6tmo1_500.gif

Lol this dude just got completely outclassed by snoozeman.. almost stopped even.. Like what is he mad about?

Gastelum thanks him by calling him out again. Gastelum is a piece of shit.

Omg, the horror of being challenged by someone who wants to revenge their loss. Woodley's feels must be so low. I'm sure Woodley will feel better in year when nobody is talking aboot him.

Poor Woodley, he even paid Kelvin off, and is still being challenged.

Gastelum probably wins this time if they fought at MW, but Tyron could "Weidman" him. People forget that Kelvin has never been very consistent and has a mild case of Johnny Hendricks eating disorder. And as much as I don't like Woodley, it was a classy move to let Kelvin keep his pay...he has a point this time (but in most cases he just comes off as whiney and entitled).

First fight was a split decision...Both probably weighed about the same on fight night, it is true that he missed weight tho.

So what did Gastelum said that Woodley is so "pissed off" about it? Sounds like he wouldnt take the fight anyway, cause i seriously doubt Gastelum would even try to make WW ever again with the level of success he is having at MW without having to suffer the weight cut, imho he should tho, Woodley is all talk and wont move up.

This is more than about silly call outs though. Tyron did Kelvin a solid. He was entitled to a big bite out of Gastelum's purse because Gastelum missed weight. 30% iirc, because Gastelum missed weight by ten pounds! Tyron declined and allowed Gastelum to keep the money after their fight.

I'm on team Tyron on this issue.
Also don't forget that Gas didn't even offer Hendricks the same deal too when the shoes were turned

Why do fighters get triggered when they get called out by another fighter? This is the fight game is it not? Bunch of Entitled whiners.

Back