Tyron Woodley Feels Disrespected by Kelvin Gastelum Calling Him Out for Rematch

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Kelvin Fatselum, the one who fought me at middleweight when I was a welterweight, and got his ass whooped when I broke my foot, and I gave him his money back and now he’s talking sh*t three years later,” Woodley said. “F*ck everybody around his team from top to bottom.”

“He wants to fight me when? What are you going to do differently? You haven’t ever fought for a title and won, my man. What are you the king of? You’re the king of Qdoba or Chipotle. Would you eat there everyday if you’re a championship-level fighter?

“I ain’t got love for you G, I ain’t got no pity for you. I gave you mad props on air. I gave you mad props on ESPN. I gave you mad props for the Israel Adesanya fight. I ain’t had nothing to say about you. I was respectful to you, I didn’t bash you when you missed weight. And now you’re going to talk sh*t about me?”

“I will f*ck you up right now. I will f*ck you up in the Octagon. You’re garbage and you’re whole squad is garbage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/tyron-woodley-calls-kelvin-gastelum-fatselum-and-says-he-will-fck-him-up/

Who cares what Tyron thinks? He is delusional and cherry picked his way to champion. Now he is desperate for relevancy calling out everybody.

"G".
huhuhuhu
like he iz in da boyz in da hood or sumthin'

Last edited:
I honestly can't stand Woodley anymore. He is a fucking snoozefest of a fighter whose best highlight consists of him getting knocked the fuck out. One of the worst champs in WW history.

edit: and its a shame too because I only just forgave him for KOing Robbie.

Last edited:
Why isn't Twood stepping up to fight Lawler in December?

Is Woodley the most entitled Champion we’ve had?

He seriously believes his next fight should be for the belt because he’s, the greatest to ever do it or whatever....

I guess when you call out Canelo but then get called out by Kelvin it doesn't 'fit the narrative.'

I honestly can't stand Woodley anymore. He is a fucking snoozefest of a fighter whose best highlight consists of him getting knocked the fuck out. One of the worst champs in WW history.
His KO of Robbie was harrowing for me.

Coming from the guy who called out canelo

“Fatselum”
“Queefington”

why does Tyron think he’s clever?

“Kelvin Fatselum, the one who fought me at middleweight when I was a welterweight, and got his ass whooped when I broke my foot, and I gave him his money back and now he’s talking sh*t three years later,” Woodley said. “F*ck everybody around his team from top to bottom.”

“He wants to fight me when? What are you going to do differently? You haven’t ever fought for a title and won, my man. What are you the king of? You’re the king of Qdoba or Chipotle. Would you eat there everyday if you’re a championship-level fighter?

“I ain’t got love for you G, I ain’t got no pity for you. I gave you mad props on air. I gave you mad props on ESPN. I gave you mad props for the Israel Adesanya fight. I ain’t had nothing to say about you. I was respectful to you, I didn’t bash you when you missed weight. And now you’re going to talk sh*t about me?”

“I will f*ck you up right now. I will f*ck you up in the Octagon. You’re garbage and you’re whole squad is garbage.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/tyron-woodley-calls-kelvin-gastelum-fatselum-and-says-he-will-fck-him-up/
He can get dominated by the loser of Marty vs Colby. Marty will just dominate him again but I would like to see Colby vs Woodley. Colby's pace is too much for Woodley. The young guys are hungrier. They aren't rapping, TMZing etc... Woodley and his boy Askren can still win the press conferences. They both are great there.

Kelvin is a hard match up for him. It would be a good fight, IMO.

“? You’re the king of Qdoba or Chipotle. Would you eat there everyday if you’re a championship-level fighter?

tenor.gif

Talks a good game but hasn’t fought in a long time. His cte seems to be getting worse the longer he is out of the cage

Imagine how Canelo feels.

<{Heymansnicker}>

This is more than about silly call outs though. Tyron did Kelvin a solid. He was entitled to a big bite out of Gastelum's purse because Gastelum missed weight. 30% iirc, because Gastelum missed weight by ten pounds! Tyron declined and allowed Gastelum to keep the money after their fight.

I'm on team Tyron on this issue.

Back