Tyron Woodley Featured in Rap Video

Insert Dana at concert

Needs more spoons
z0EQXcP.png

More reason for people to hate on this great champion and entrepreneur

33F5DB3D-AC6D-495E-B266-0047C06B5912.jpeg

I thought that was Mike Perry at first glance.

Proper rap video. Big booty girls, cash, and fancy cars.

Proper rap video. Big booty girls, cash, and fancy cars.
All those things are so rare now in rap - it's all about politics, philosophy, and macroeconomics nowadays

Last edited:
Tyron is so unpopular and irrelevant that it took 5 days for this to hit sherdog, even considering how bad this is and how much sherdog loves to hate on him

As for the song:
DyckLEuVAAAkekf.jpg

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, Woodley is such a good representation of my community that when he participates in stuff like this, he sticks out like a sore thumb. The way he conducts himself in real life makes this seem forced.

Still love T-Wood, but I'm curious as to why he wants to be apart of Rap Culture so badly, especially todays rap culture.

It's not about sending a positive message or being a poet anymore, it's about who can flex the hottest Cars, the coldest Ice, and the thickest chicks. Rappers nowadays aren't Role Models.

That rhyme was dope. When does the album drop? Btw my Google machine is broken.

I'm willing to pay the price of outraging some of my fellow fine and beloved Sherbros, and state that I just don't get this "culture". The blacks have given us some AMAZING artists; while this stuff...

(I don't get some of the "white" modern music either...before ample tears are shed and racism allegations are thrown around.)

Somewhat related (not everything applies; obviously not about rap) - for people interested and with a little bit of patience:

Still love T-Wood, but I'm curious as to why he wants to be apart of Rap Culture so badly, especially todays rap culture.

It's not about sending a positive message or being a poet anymore, it's about who can flex the hottest Cars, the coldest Ice, and the thickest chicks. Rappers nowadays aren't Role Models.

Thank you.

All those things are so rare nowadays in rap - it's all about politics, philosophy, and macroeconomics nowadays

This song has the best story:
"AD: Where did the idea for the video for 'Bring It On' come from ?

NC: I actually had the idea for that video, in the sense that the video maker Johnny Hillcoat said, "What do you want to make a video about?" and I asked him, "What do videos looks like on MTV these days?" and he said, "They look like a lot of black girls wiggling their arses at the camera," so this is basically what we ended up doing, really." (Source: http://www.atomicduster.com/interviews/nickcave01_03/index.php )

Back